The Trustee For The Ormiston College Foundation Trust
The Trustee For The Ormiston College Foundation Trust is a large-scale charity established in 1990. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
Ormiston College Foundation Trust as an controlling body undertakes to run Ormiston College Foundation Limited which is setup to fundraise and support Ormiston College objectives; and Ormiston College Foundation Child Care Pty Ltd which runs long day care centre, and before and after school care and vacation care.
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For The Ormiston College Foundation Trust has seen an average annual growth of -0% in revenue versus a 175% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2018, The Trustee For The Ormiston College Foundation Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Graham Leishman
- Cameron Ho
- Elizabeth Isles
- Peter Little
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The Kids With Cancer Foundation.
- Courtney Allan
- Anthony Williams
- Deputy ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Parish Of Deloraine, Koto International Limited, Port Hedland Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Bowral RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), Youth Empowerment Network Ltd, Loyal Orange Institution of South Australia Incorporated, The Trustee For Deakin Allen And Marj Coombs Childrens Welfare Trust, Carmel Welsh Presbyterian Church, The Trustee For Beyond Subsistence Trust Fund, Baptist Church Preston West, Beolite Village Limited, Flemington Kensington Community Legal Centre Inc.
- John Miller
- Gareth Hewson
- Chantal Russo
- Clint Feuerherdt
Ormiston College Foundation Limited
The objects of the Charity: (1) the furtherment of education through the provision of funds for the purposes of the construction of buildings at Ormis…
Ormiston College Limited
Ormiston College is an independent non-denominational co-educational Christian School providing education for children from Prep to Year 12.…
Ormiston College Parents And Friends Association
The Parents and Friends Association and its Support Groups engage in fundraising activities directed towards specific College projects. The P&F run f…
The Trustee For Museum Of Brisbane Trust
By establishing and maintaining a museum and art gallery for the benefit of the public…
The Trustee For University Of Queensland Foundation Trust
The UQ Foundation Trust is part of the University of Queensland…
The Trustee For Youth Enterprise Trust Foundation
We raise money to provide assistance for disadvantaged youth.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
- Operating States
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by OrmistonCollege
- trustee, qld, brisbane, day care, vacation, ormiston college, ormiston, redland, redland city, redland bay