Ballarat Community Health
Also known as “Ballarat Primary Care”, Ballarat Community Health is a large-scale charity established in 1993. Their main activity is registered as other health service delivery primarily serving general community in australia.
The Participant Outcomes for Ballarat Community Health for 2018-2023 are: 1. Participants enjoy good health and wellbeing 2. Participants supported by and contributing to their communities 3. Workforce and service system support good health and wellbeing 4. Ballarat Community Health maintains a sustainable business model to meet participant outcomes
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $13,716,817 (76% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $95,256.
Revenue vs Expenses
Ballarat Community Health has seen an average annual growth of 11% in revenue versus a 13% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Ballarat Community Health has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.19. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jessie Harman
- Deputy Chairperson
- Sean Duffy
- Maria Palmer
- Lisa Pickering
- Mathew Muldoon
- John Laursen
- Megan May
- Stephen Bigarelli
- TreasurerAlso represents: Apex Foundation Community Fund, Civilian Widows Of Queensland Foundation, Apex Foundation Charitable Trust, Apex Foundation, The Trustee For Apex Underprivileged Childrens Trust, Association Of Civilian Widows Trust Of Western Australia, Apex Fine Arts Scholarship Trust, The Apex Foundation Association Of Civilian Widows - New South Wales Trust.
- Paul Ryan
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Australian Fellowship Of Evangelical Students, Monash Evangelical Union House Trust, Hotel Care Foundation (Vic), National Art School, Into Our Hands Community Foundation Limited, Ellel Ministries Australia Ltd, Tara Anglican School For Girls Foundation Limited, Tara Anglican School For Girls Public Foundation Scholarship Fund, Tara Anglican School For Girls Public Indigenous Scholarship Fund, Tara Anglican School For Girls Foundation Building Fund, Tara Anglican School For Girls Public Scholarship Fund Limited, Tara Anglican School For Girls Foundation Endowment Fund, The Council Of Tara Anglican School For Girls, Anglican Parish Of St Andrews Dundas With St Stephens Telopea, QUEEN'S COLLEGE MELBOURNE LTD, Queens College, Aces Incorporated, Obtain Ability Incorporated.
- Robert Hook
- David Stevens
- OtherPossibly also represents: Association of Independent Schools of Western Australia Inc, Bowen Foundation Inc.
A Pot of Courage Incorporated
A Pot of Courage was founded as an organisation in its own right in October 2018. It is a social enterprise run by a diverse group of women to bring …
Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers
We engaged volunteers to perform almost 200,000 hours of practical environmental work over more than 5,000 project days, achieving our purpose to stre…
Holden St Neighbourhood House Inc
Holden Street Neighbourhood House (Holden Street) is a well-established community centre located in North Fitzroy in the City of Yarra, close to the b…
Community Services 1
We operate 5 early education and care services, educating and care for over 600 children daily. We provide aged care services, both in the community …
Sunraysia Community Health Services Limited
Working in a Social Model of Health, we provided primary and community health services; including GP Clinic, Dental Care, Alcohol and Drug Treatment s…
Interact Australia Limited
Interact works in partnership with people who need support to maximise their health, wellbeing and opportunities for community participation and socia…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
12 Lilburne St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by BallaratCH
- health, community, community health, ballarat, social support, primary care, vic, Lucas