The Next Economy Limited
The Next Economy Limited is a small-scale charity established in 2017. Their main activity is registered as economic, social and community development primarily serving general community in australia.
We educate the public, government, industry and others involved in supporting economic development about how to deal with change in a way that benefits both people and planet. We do this through presentations, workshops, research reports and engaging with mainstream and social media. We provide advice to policy makers at a state and federal government level on the opportunities to support regional economic development by transitioning to a zero emissions economy.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $75,001 (54% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $75,001.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Next Economy Limited has seen an average annual growth of 76% in revenue versus a 123% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Lauren Haas
- Lisa Hyden
- Board Member
- Jarra Hicks
- Board Member
- Amanda Cahill
- Board Member
- Elizabeth Brown
- Board MemberAlso represents: Codesign Studio Limited.Possibly also represents: Development For Isolated Peoples Limited, Cairns Regional Domestic Violence Service Inc, FREO2 Foundation Australia Limited, U3A Stonnington Inc, The Macular Vision Loss Support Society Of Australia Inc, Cherry Lane Equine Retirement Ltd, Arc Disability Services Inc, Access Community Housing Company Ltd, Six Rivers Aboriginal Corporation, St Stephens Anglican Church Normanhurst.
Through awareness, rehabilitation and management programs and services we help people, families and communities living in Queensland, New South Wales …
The Australasian Science Education Research Association Ltd
We have two main activities at ASERA - an annual conference and a journal. The annual conference provides an opportunity for members (and others) to d…
TREE ROO RESCUE AND CONSERVATION CENTRE LTD
We operate the only Tree Kangaroo Rescue centre in Australia and we rescue rehabilitate injured displaced or orphaned tree kangaroos. We educate the p…
ausEE Inc. provides support networks to anyone diagnosed with or caring for someone with an eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorder (EGID) including eo…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
76 Taunton St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- qld, research, social media, economy, policy-makers, economic development, mainstream, annerley