Neca Training Ltd
Neca Training Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2009. Their main activity is registered as employment and training primarily serving general community in australia.
Post trade electrical training Electrical Apprenticeship Training
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $872,210 (68% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $54,513.
Revenue vs Expenses
Neca Training Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 25% in revenue versus a 20% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Neca Training Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 1.34. This is considered riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Mark Brame
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Eca Training Pty. Limited.
- Tom Emeleus
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Australia and New Zealand Electrotechnology Training Alliance Inc (ANZETA).
- Peter Fitzpatrick
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Defence Force Assistance Trust, Breaking the Silence Limited, The Mary Potter Nursing Home And The Ethel Forrest Day Care Centre Pty Limited, The Trustee For Special Air Service Resources Trust No.2, The Trustee For Sas Resources Fund, The Trustee For Special Air Service Resources Trust No.3, The Trustee For Special Air Services Resources Trust.
- Stephen Kerfoot
- Peter Murray
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Ambooriny Burru Foundation Charitable Trust, Yanunijarra Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC, Marra Worra Worra Aboriginal Corporation, Yapawarnti Fund Inc, Karma Cats Ltd, Gundagai RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), The Trustee For Delany Foundation, Christ Church Grammar School Inc, Returned & Services League Of Australia (Qld Branch) South Eastern District Limited, The Trustee For Kred Enterprises Charitable Trust.
- Andrew Loukopoulos
- Russell Houlahan
- Son Trinh
- Randell Easthorpe
- Beverley Hewer
Eca Training Pty. Limited
provide training ,education support for electrical apprentices…
Standards Australia Limited
Standards Australia is an independent, non-government, not for profit organisation. We are the nation's peak non-government standards developmen…
The Electrotechnology Industry Group Training Company Limited
We provide employment and mentoring services to individuals entering into and Electrical Apprenticeship and other related trades. These employees are …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
30-34 Day St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
(02) 9188 4424
- nsw, industry, electrotechnology, Silverwater