Caresouth is a large-scale charity established in 1994. Their main activity is registered as social services.
Provider of care services for children, youth, individuals, families and people with disabilities in residential and non residential environment.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with disabilities
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $12,273,204 (57% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $37,540.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2015, Caresouth has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.42. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Nicholas Sims
- Pauline Betts
- Christine Cook
- James Mcewan
- SecretaryAlso represents: CareSouth Foster Care Limited, CareSouth Disabilities Limited, CareSouth Residential OOHC Limited, CareSouth Family Connections Limited.Possibly also represents: Southern Montessori Education Centre Inc.
- Theodore Boyle
- Debra Tozer
- Rebecca Keen
- Deputy Chairperson
- Cassandra Mclean
- OtherAlso represents: CareSouth Family Connections Limited.
Armidale Montessori Pre-School Inc
We provide extremely cost effective education and care services to children aged 2-6 years old. The fundraising efforts of the association enable the …
Network Of Caring
We are a philanthropic organisation (DGR item 2) established to raise funds from members of the public for the purpose of making donations to charitab…
CASPA Services Ltd.
CASPA provides residential and foster care for children and young people who cannot live at their family home for their own safety, welfare and well b…
Amigoss Preschool and Long Day Care Centre Ltd
Our history Amigoss Preschool and Long Day Care Cooperative Limited is a not-for-profit organisation that has been providing quality services for chil…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
11 Haigh Ave
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by caresouth
- children, foster care, nsw, people with disabilities, day care, nowra, caresouth