Company B Ltd
Company B Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1985. Their main activity is registered as culture and arts primarily serving general community in australia.
Company B Ltd is a major performing arts company with the primary purpose being the production of theatrical work for the public. Company B also has an extensive education, schools and outreach programme to foster appreciation and enjoyment of the performing arts.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Unemployed persons
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $6,300,023 (52% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $134,043.
Revenue vs Expenses
Company B Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 3% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Company B Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.72. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Johanna Featherstone
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Biennale Of Sydney Ltd.
- Paul Oppenheim
- Kate Champion
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Champion Family Foundation.
- Mark Warburton
- Stuart O'brien
- Michael Lynch
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Don Bosco Youth Centre & Hostel Inc, Gospel Future Fund, TEDXSYDNEY LIMITED, Taroona Environment Network Inc, BEAT Bladder Cancer Australia Inc, CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes Limited, Picton-Thirlmere-Bargo RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), New Front Door: The Church IT Guild, Horizon Housing Realty, Sticking Together SIB Trust, The Trustee for Foyer Central SIB Trust, Newpin SA SIB Trust, Resolve SBB Trust, Newpin Qld SBB Trust, Aspire SIB Trust, Side by Side SIB Trust, Tasmania University Union University Fellowship of Christians Society.
- Samantha Meers
- Jacob Nash
- Sue Donnelly
- Raji Ambikairajah
- DirectorPossibly also represents: University Of New South Wales.
- Alison Kitchen
- Susan Donnelly
- Eamon Flack
- Patricia Akopiantz
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Hunger Project Australia.
Belvoir St. Theatre Limited
Belvoir St. Theatre Limited provides premises (theatre and administrative) for Company B Ltd. The objectives of the Company are to promote the appreci…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: COMPANY B THEATRE FOUNDATION).
- Office Address
18 Belvoir St
- Operating States
- VIC NSW QLD SA ACT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.