Wami Kata Old Folks Home Inc
Wami Kata Old Folks Home Inc is a large-scale charity established in 1961. Their main activity is registered as nursing homes primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over aboriginal and torres strait islander people people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities.
We provide quality, flexible and culturally appropriate aged care services to aged Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people close to their home and community. Respite, home care and palliative services
Who They Help
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $2,111,082 (60% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $78,188.
Revenue vs Expenses
Wami Kata Old Folks Home Inc has seen an average annual growth of 7% in revenue versus a 6% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Wami Kata Old Folks Home Inc has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.31. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Phillip Greagan
- Public Officer
- David Allen
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: The Southern Highlands Foundation Trust, The Southern Highlands Foundation, The Tasmanian Sail Training Association Limited, Womens And Girls Emergency Centreincorporated, Southside Uniting Church, The Australian Society For Colposcopy And Cervical Pathology Incorporated, NORMAN BEISCHER MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION, St Jude's Music Association, PANDAID AUSTRALIA LTD, Kickstart Kids International Limited, Australian Tibetan Buddhist Centre Inc..
- Michelle Allen
- Committee Member
- Charles Jackson
- Deputy Chairperson
- Alwyn Mckenzie
- Committee Member
Noonga Reconciliation Group
We provide information and activities on reconciliation issues to benefit local communities, schools and early learning centres and in doing so suppor…
National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited
* 11% of the Institute's policy and advocacy work had a direct influence on national level policy * Awarded 11 scholarships and 12 seed funding g…
Carbal Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services Limited
Carbal operated 2 Full Service GP clinics and provided culturally appropriate services specifically targeted at First Nations people. Carbal operated …
Babana Aboriginal Men's Group Incorporated
Babana provides culturally appropriate support to our community on a range of areas including mental health support, employment support, mentoring, we…
Kalwun Development Corporation Limited
Kalwun services the Indigenous community on the Gold Coast by providing human services ranging from Early Learning Programs; health care; affordable h…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Bartlett Parade Davenport Community
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- home care, aboriginal, torres strait, torres strait islander, palliative care, sa, respite, strait, port augusta