Caution: charity's mandatory reporting to the regulator is overdue.
Address Housing Limited
Address Housing Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 2014. Their main activity is registered as housing activities primarily serving victims of crime (including family violence).
We provide transitional housing to women and children affected by domestic and family violence and at risk of homelessness.
Who They Help
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
Total employee expenses: $248,149 (27% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $82,716.
Revenue vs Expenses
Address Housing Limited has seen an average annual growth of 11% in revenue versus a 145% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2017, Address Housing Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 1.99. This is considered riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Deborah Organ
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Easylink Community Services Limited.
- Kate Matthew
- Neesha Jayawardena-eckersley
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Blue Wren House - Camden Women's Shelter Inc.
- Michelle Cutler
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Shaun Parker & Company Limited.
- Anna Welanyk
- Board Member
- Donna Meyer
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The Puutu Kunti Kurrama & Pinikura People's Trust, The PKKP Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC.
- Mimi Le
- Board Member
- Kearns Debbie
Empowering people at risk of or experiencing homelessness by providing shelter, food, clothing, advocacy and education enabling people to regain contr…
YML provides housing and support to marginalised people in the Townsville region. Support is provided through the following means: Provision of Socia…
Toora Women Incorporated
We provided support through housing and outreach to women, women & children and families suffering from homelessness, domestic violence, incarceration…
Gurehlgam Corporation Limited
Legal support for victims of domestic violence. Cultural education and promotion support for homelessness Aboriginal wellbeing Youth…
Accoras is a for-purpose organisation and registered charity working to strengthen the mental health, well-being and futures of people and communities…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Level 15 60 Station Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
02 8896 6172
- homelessness, children, family violence, nsw, parramatta, violence, transitional housing