Happy Kids Kindergarten Limited
Also known as “happy Kids Early Learning”, Happy Kids Kindergarten Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 2013. Their main activity is registered as social services primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6.
- We are a community based Centre ,operating under the Armenian Relief Society of Australia Sosseh Chapter (ARS) - All Centre profits belong to ARS who provide educational and humanitarian assistance to Armenians and non- Armenians within Australia and across the globe. - ARS funds causes ranging from Armenian orphanages, nurseries, Community Centres and Armenian Language Schools, to donations to the Haiti Appeal, Victorian Bushfire Appeal, drought stricken farmers and the NSW Cancer Council. Further information can be found at the face book page; https://www.facebook.com/ars1910/, and the website; https://ars1910.org/about-us/our-mission -and-vision/
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $403,778 (74% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $19,209.
Revenue vs Expenses
Happy Kids Kindergarten Limited has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 4% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Happy Kids Kindergarten Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.24. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Carolin Keverian
- Rosette Sarkissian
- Anne Panoyan
- Aida Sarian
The Chapel Sydney
We regularly gather once a week to encourage and help the local community in Chatswood and to further our faith…
Council Of Newington College
Newington College is a school with approximately 2,020 male students from Kindergarten to Year 12. All activities of the College are conducted with i…
The International Grammar School Sydney Ltd
The principal activity of the International Grammar School Sydney Ltd during the financial year was the conducting and promotion of a multilingual co-…
Holy Family Childrens Centre
Employed staff with experience and qualifications over and above the minimum requirements to provide childcare services to children in the area of car…
The Trustee for the Australian Online Giving Foundation
The Australian Online giving Foundation (AusOGF) has aggregated individual donor donations and its respective corporate matching funds to approximatel…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Ars Happy Kids
Lane Cove North
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- nsw, kindergarten, sydney, day care, lane cove, chatswood, willoughby, Lane Cove North