Tobacco Free Portfolios Limited
Tobacco Free Portfolios Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2015.
Tobacco Free Portfolios provides education and information to business, health and government sector leaders in relation to tobacco diseases. As a result of our activities, awareness of tobacco diseases and tobacco control has increased evidenced by tobacco-free finance decisions and engagement across the business sector.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Overseas communities or charities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
- Mark Engel
- Bronwyn King
- Alice Williams
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The British Red Cross Bush Nursing, The Joyce Hood Charitable Trust.
- Mats Andersson
Arpad Elderly Welfare Society Inc
Our purpose is to provide high standards of quality care for all resident's and considerations for individual's linguistic, cultural, spirit…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
679 Boronia Rd
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Operating Countries
- Austria, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, United States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
- Latest Social
- Tweets by DrBronKing
- society, diseases, investment, vic, finance, tobacco, wantirna