Hartley Lifecare Incorporated
Hartley Lifecare Incorporated is a large-scale charity established in 1975. Their main activity is registered as physiotherapy primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families people with disabilities.
Established in 1962, Hartley Lifecare (Hartley) is a Canberra-based not-for-profit organisation providing supported accommodation for people with disability, their families and carers. Originally established to provide a learning facility and therapy support service for children and adults, Hartley has grown extensively to support clients in over 30 homes across the ACT. Over the last six decades, families have grown to rely on and trust Hartley to deliver high quality, person centred support.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with disabilities
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $20,014,521 (77% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $111,192.
Revenue vs Expenses
Hartley Lifecare Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 23% in revenue versus a 20% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Hartley Lifecare Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.20. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Eric Thauvette
- Public OfficerPossibly also represents: National Disability Services Limited.
- Katherine Crichton
- Board Member
- Lisa Keeling
- Jenni Vincent
- Board Member
- Benjamin Battisson
- Board Member
- Darren Box
- Deputy Chairperson
- Peter Brown
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Southern Youth & Family Services Limited, Binarri-binyja yarrawoo Aboriginal Corporation, Worldview Centre For Intercultural Studies, Dixon Park Surf Life Saving Club Inc, Benalla Trust Foundation, Midwest Charity Begins At Home Inc., Kununurra Waringarri Aboriginal Corporation, Bargara Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Ord Valley Aboriginal Health Service Aboriginal Corporation, Pet Guardians Charitable Trust, New Life Church Holroyd, New Life Church Property Trust, St Andrew's Anglican Church Aberfeldie, The Trustee For Horsham Youth Resource Centre Trust Fund, Alt Association Inc, Australian Landscape Trust, The Trustee For Strathfieldsaye Estate, UCA - Windsor Congregation.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for people with disabilities to thrive in an inclusive, just society. We do this by providing unique and excit…
Mundaring Gospel Trust No. 2
Provision of church halls for religious services in accordance with the Trust Deed…
Community Radio 2Xx Inc
2XX provided a range of radio programs tailored to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Adults 18-65 and over, LGTBIQ, refugees and asylum se…
The Tertiary Place Inc
We provided learning opportunities and support for adults with intellectual or cognitive disabilities, including: functional academics; life and livin…
Catholic Social Services Australia
As a national advocate, CSSA works with our members to produce evidence/research which informs public opinion and assists governments to develop just …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
6 Hodgson Pl
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- fund raising, canberra, disability, carers, not-for-profit organisation, respite, technology, assistive technology, respite care, brain injury, act, Pearce