The St Aidan's Foundation School Trust
The St Aidan's Foundation School Trust is a medium-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6.
The Foundation is an independently run philanthropic arm of the School. Its primary function is to raise funds to help St Aidan's Anglican Girls' School in its on-going capital works program with an aim to deliver an ever-improving education environment. The Foundation also accepts donations for bursaries and scholarships.
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $67,366 (18% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $67,366.
Revenue vs Expenses
The St Aidan's Foundation School Trust has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 73% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $95,000
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The St Aidan's Foundation School Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.02. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Susan Mcdonald
- DirectorAlso represents: The trustee for the St Aidan's Foundation Trust.Possibly also represents: St Aidan's Foundation Limited, The Parkin Trust Incorporated, The Parkin Mission Of South Australia Incorporated.
- Toni Riordan
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Binnaway Preschool Incorporated.
- Kimberley Wiegand
- David Goffage
- DirectorPossibly also represents: THE TRUSTEE FOR UQ ENDOWMENT FUND.
- Cecile Wake
- DirectorAlso represents: Queensland Natural Gas Exploration & Production Industry Safety Forum Association Incorporated, The trustee for the St Aidan's Foundation Trust, St Aidan's Foundation Limited.Possibly also represents: The University Of Queensland.
- Rebecca Brice
- Leah Saul
- Rachel Sakurai
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: World Youth International (Aust) Ltd.
The trustee for the St Aidan's Foundation Trust
The Foundation is an independently run philanthropic arm of the School. Its primary function is to raise funds to help St Aidan's Anglican Girls…
St Aidan's Anglican Girls' Schoool P&F Association Inc
Promote fellowship amongst parents and carers of students and support in both educational and recreational activities of the School.…
St Aidan's Foundation Limited
St Aidan's Foundation is an independently run philanthropic arm of the School. The primary function of the Foundation is to raise funds to assis…
The Trustee For The Society Of The Sacred Advent - St Aidan's Trust
The Trust seeks to (a) advance education (including spiritual, moral, social & physical training) of children and young adults in Brisbane in accordan…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
St Aidans Ang Girls School
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.