Anglican Church Of Australia Parish Of Forster-Tuncurry
Anglican Church Of Australia Parish Of Forster-Tuncurry is a small-scale charity. Their main activity is registered as religious activities primarily serving adults - aged 65 and over. This organisation is classed as a basic religious charity.
Moneys raised for the employment of one full-time incumbent and for the maintenance of buildings owned by the church.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
- Clive Davies
- Committee Member
- Mark Harris
- OtherAlso represents: Anglican Diocese Of Newcastle.Possibly also represents: EIS Health Limited, Righteous Pups Australia Inc., Global Aid Network Ltd, Power to Change, Great Commission Foundation, Hope Bereavement Services Inc., Charters Towers Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Western Victoria Primary Health Network Limited, Arch Of Victory/Avenue Of Honour Committee Incorporated, Art Gallery Of Ballarat, The Male Bag Foundation.
- Judy Hall
Anglican Church of Australia (Anglican Parish of Culcairn Henty)
Promoted the Christian faith through worship, prayer, pastoral care, fellowship and outreach.…
Holy Trinity Anglican Church Of Australia Kingsford
We achieved our charitable purposes of advancing religion through conducting Anglican services of worship, supporting Christian mission, conducting sm…
St Matthews Anglican Church Of Australia Ashbury
We provided religious services in Ashbury NSW,…
St Lukes Anglican Church Of Australia Northmead
We achieved our charitable purpose of advancing religion through conducting Anglican services of worship, supporting Christian mission, conducting sma…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
4 St Albans Pl
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
- parish, nsw, playgroup, dinner, bible study, anglican church of australia, op-shop, Forster