Melbourne Primary Care Network Limited
Also known as “North Western Melbourne PHN” and “Victorian and Tasmanian PHN Alliance”, Melbourne Primary Care Network Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2011. Their main activity is registered as other health service delivery primarily serving general community in australia.
Our role is to work with the federal priorities and investigate the specific health needs of the population in our region. By working with our communities, health professionals and others, and analysing a wide range of information and data, we look for inefficiencies, duplication, gaps and areas for improvement.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $11,083,101 (22% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $138,539.
Revenue vs Expenses
Melbourne Primary Care Network Limited has seen an average annual growth of 39% in revenue versus a 27% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $36,606,270
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Melbourne Primary Care Network Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.73. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Damian Ferrie
- Kathy Alexander
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Naomi Milgrom Foundation Limited.
- Catherine Hutton
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Wongabeena Aged Housing Sarina Inc, North East Valley Division Of General Practice Pty. Ltd..
- Christopher Carter
- SecretaryAlso represents: North East Valley Division Of General Practice Pty. Ltd..
- Ines Rio
- Nancy Hogan
- Deputy Chairperson
- Robert Gerrand
- Paul Montgomery
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Print Workshop Inc.
- Genevieve Overell
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Victorian Opera Company Ltd.
North East Valley Division Of General Practice Pty. Ltd.
Addressing mental health issues in the local community…
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
PIEFs purpose is to strengthen personal injury and disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community outcom…
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
Loch Sport RSL Sub-Branch Welfare Patriotic Fund W3289
Aged Services, Distribution of money or goods for charitable purposes, Health Related programs,Social and community welfare activities and the relief,…
Baker Heart And Diabetes Institute
Baker pursues its charitable purpose through the conduct of research into chronic disease at all levels, including cellular and molecular biology, cli…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
L 1 369 Royal Pde
- Operating States
- VIC NSW
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
03 9347 1188
- Latest Social
- Tweets by NWMelbPHN
- health, information, melbourne, primary care, data, vic, health professionals, parkville