THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY FOUNDATION
Also known as “Previously known as Property Industry Foundation Pty Limited ABN 81 071 443 797” and “The Trustee for The Property Industry Foundation”, THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY FOUNDATION is a large-scale charity established in 1995. Their main activity is registered as housing activities primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25.
The Foundation obtains funding primarily from companies and individuals involved in the property and construction industry - either through donations or fundraising events. These funds are then used to fund programs aimed at assisting homeless youth or youth at risk. The Foundation has a focus on building or refurbishing properties which can be used to provide programs for homeless youth or youth at risk.
Who They Help
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $1,593,465 (25% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $132,789.
Revenue vs Expenses
THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY FOUNDATION has seen an average annual growth of 9% in revenue versus a -4% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $2,622,491
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY FOUNDATION has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.07. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Steven Gatt
- DirectorAlso represents: THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY FOUNDATION LIMITED, Property Industry Foundation Pty Limited.Possibly also represents: The Sports Excellence Scholarship Fund.
- Daryl Browning
- Robert Johnston
- ChairpersonAlso represents: THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY FOUNDATION LIMITED, Property Industry Foundation Pty Limited.
- Penelope Ransom
- Kathleen Mac Dermott
- Gregory Clarke
- Murray Coleman
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Starlight Children's Foundation Australia.
- Terence Petry
- John Kenny
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St Cuthberts Catholic School, Star Of The Sea College, St Finn Barr's Catholic Primary School, St James Catholic College, Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic School, St Aloysius Catholic College, John Paul II Catholic Primary School, St Peter Chanel Catholic School, St Paul's Catholic School, Frederic Ozanam Housing Association Incorporated, Sacred Heart School Board Of Management Geeveston, St Thereses Catholic School, Sacred Heart Catholic School Ulverstone, Stella Maris Catholic Primary School, Immaculate Heart Of Mary Catholic School, St Thomas More's Catholic Primary School, St Brigid's Catholic School, Our Lady Of Mercy School, St Patricks Catholic School Latrobe, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, St John's Catholic School, Larmenier Catholic Primary School, St Josephs Catholic Primary School, St Brigid's Catholic Primary School.
- Peter Inge
Property Industry Foundation Pty Limited
The Foundation obtains funding primarily from companies and individuals involved in the property and construction industry - either through donations …
St George Foundation Trust
St George Foundation focuses on helping smaller community organisations that work to provide a brighter future for people who are experiencing physica…
Australian Fellowship Of Seven Planes
We provided religious, support and other services to all people…
Good2Give Community Fund
In the 2018 financial year, Good2Give Community Fund distributed $14,850,487 to more than 1,600 charities through workplace giving and grants programs…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
Suite 5, Level 2, Grafton Bond Building 201 Kent Street
- Operating States
- VIC NSW QLD
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.
02 9241 6000
- Latest Social
- Tweets by PIF_NATIONAL
- fund raising, nsw, industry, sydney, grants, donations, risk, property, charities, construction industry, homeless