Mangrove Housing Ltd
Mangrove Housing Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1993. Their main activity is registered as housing activities primarily serving financially disadvantaged people.
* Mangrove Housing joined forces with the Relands-based Maybanke Accommodation Crisis Support Service and the Department of Housing to provide a new service offering of emergency accommodation for women and children affected by domestic violence. *Provision of 'back to school' packs, clothing packs, toys and christmas hampers to clients and their children. *Launch of the Forgotten Women project which aims to provide suitable, affordable housing to women over 55 year of age (fastest growing homeless population in Australia)
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
Total employee expenses: $2,869,372 (38% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $110,360.
Revenue vs Expenses
Mangrove Housing Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 6% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Mangrove Housing Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.80. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Craig Jenkins
- Elisa Mcmahon
- Sandra Lupi
- William (bill) York
- Tracey Porst
- Col Sutcliffe
- Stuart Russell
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Huskisson Anglican Parish.
Empowering people at risk of or experiencing homelessness by providing shelter, food, clothing, advocacy and education enabling people to regain contr…
Red Rose Foundation Ltd
We provided direct counselling and other supports to enhance the safety and well being of victims of non lethal strangulation. We provided training …
Share the Dignity Ltd
To ensure women & girls in Australia have access to sanitary items. To work alongside Australian Charities to assist them with the basic of hygiene pr…
Cures for Kids in Crisis Quest
We do theoretical & practical medical research into the causes and treatment of cancers affecting children and women. We also provide accommodation…
Queensland Churches Together
Created ecumenical worship services for events such as the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity. Enabled different churches to work together in areas of…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
U 6 70 Andrew St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- children, qld, wynnum, affordable housing, christmas, violence, domestic violence, clothing, mangrove