Tablelands Folk Festival Association Inc
Also known as “TFF” and “Yungaburra Folk Festival”, Tablelands Folk Festival Association Inc is a small-scale charity established in 1981. Their main activity is registered as culture and arts primarily serving general community in australia.
1. Promotion of performance and enjoyment of, and broad participation in folk music and related arts in the Region of Atherton Tablelands and Far North Queensland in particular, and elsewhere, if appropriate. This encompasses Traditional and Original music of all origins and genres, and also includes other performance or participation art such as spoken word, written, acted, dance and entertainment, environmental awareness, and wellbeing and education generally. 2. To facilitate events, including one or more annual festival, monthly showcases, monthly music workshop and participation, other performances, workshops and public participation, for the purpose of fulfilling the above goal. 3. To develop and maintain a strong and active membership of the Association comprising individuals, clubs. businesses and government departments, to ensure we maintain an appropriate level of organisational skills and resources, including to that and ensuring maintenance of a close and harmonious relationship with Local, State and Federal departments, and with relevant businesses and local communities, and to ensure adequate organisational succession planning.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Tablelands Folk Festival Association Inc has seen an average annual growth of 7% in revenue versus a 7% p.a. increase in expenses.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $26,388
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Michael Hodgkins
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Fremantle Chamber Orchestra Pty Ltd.
- Bronwyn Hodgkins
MRAEL is established to offer end to end workforce solutions; to provide dignity and hope to all people through support, training and employment; and …
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
Queensland Education Science And Technology Network
QUDIT provides for the interchange of ideas concerning the delivery of ICT services in higher education and research, and acts as a forum for progress…
THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION
Resilient regional and remote communities are built on the pillars of health, education and liveability. QCoal Foundation (QCF) develops programs to d…
Muscular Dystrophy Queensland Ltd
MDQ provides free, whole-of-life information, support, advocacy and services for Queenslanders living with muscular dystrophy and similar conditions. …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
- goal, qld, education, queensland, music, art, far north queensland, folk music, atherton