North Queensland Branch Incorporated Surf Lifesaving Association Of Qld
North Queensland Branch Incorporated Surf Lifesaving Association Of Qld is a small-scale charity established in 1951. Their main activity is registered as emergency and relief primarily serving general community in australia.
North Queensland Branch Surf Life Saving Services - service growth, enjoyable volunteer patrols and great lifesavers. Membership Development - promote membership growth through recruitment campaigns and encourage fulfilment and upskilling of existing members through recognition awards. Management and Operations - promote surf lifesaving. North Queensland Branch Surf Life Saving wants to provide support and directions for clubs to ensure a safe aquatic environment and promote lifesaving services, youth development.
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
North Queensland Branch Incorporated Surf Lifesaving Association Of Qld has seen an average annual decline of -4% in revenue versus a 54% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Leonard Wanklyn
- Committee Member
- Annabel Grant
- Committee Member
- Jemima Eveans
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Ellis Beach Surf Life Saving Club Inc.
- Alana Witt
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Etty Bay Surf Life Savings Club Inc.
- Fiona Grant
- Deputy ChairpersonAlso represents: Cairns Surf Life Saving Club.
- Gary Williams
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Habitat For Humanity Australia Sa Inc, Life Education Centre Foundation Qld Inc, Tallebudgera Surf Lifesaving Club Inc, Felix Foundation Limited, The Trustee For The Assured Foundation - Public Benevolent Trust, Cook Moorefield H S Combined Churches Christian Education Board, St David's Church Arncliffe, Contemporary Asian Australian Performance Incorporated.
- Robert Masters
- Rachael Wynberg
Noosa Heads Surf Life Saving Club Inc
By providing volunteer lifesaving services each weekend and on Public Holidays at Noosa and on Saturdays at Peregian Beach from September to May each…
Coogee Surf Life Saving Club Inc.
Our members provide valuable lifesaving services to Coogee beach (NSW) to provide a sfe aquatic environment for the community. Since 1907 we have a pr…
Sarina Surf Lifesaving Club Inc
We provide lifesaving services for Sarina Beach as well as education and training of volunteers as lifesavers, education and training of young childre…
Nobby's Beach Surf Life Saving Club Inc
By promoting the work of lifesaving, resuscitation of apparently drowned and application of first aid, expanding the teaching of the Association in th…
Life Saving Support Services Inc
Raised funds to support life saving clubs…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 201
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by lifesavingqld
- qld, queensland, life saving, surf life saving, lifesavers, sports, surf life saving queensland, Smithfield