The Sovereign Hill Museums Association Limited
Also known as “Sovereign Hill”, The Sovereign Hill Museums Association Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1966. Their main activity is registered as culture and arts primarily serving general community in australia.
The Sovereign Hill Museums Association Ltd is a Ballarat member-based non-profit organisation with a workforce of over 600 staff and volunteers. The Association runs museum and education programs at our three campuses - Sovereign Hill Outdoor Museum, the Gold Museum and Narmbool, a sustainability focused pastoral property. The interpretive focus is to use Australia's rich history to educate and provoke visitor thinking.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $16,476,317 (47% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $109,115.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Sovereign Hill Museums Association Limited has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 6% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The Sovereign Hill Museums Association Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.05. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Damien Butler
- Sara Quon
- Public OfficerAlso represents: Council of Australasian Museum Directors Inc..
- Craig Fletcher
- Christopher Alizzi
- Adrian Doyle
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St Peter Chanel Catholic School, Sacred Heart School Board Of Management Geeveston, Sacred Heart Catholic School Ulverstone, Star Of The Sea College, Holy Rosary Catholic School, St Josephs Catholic Primary School, Immaculate Heart Of Mary Catholic School, St Aloysius Catholic College, St John's Catholic School, John Paul II Catholic Primary School, Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic School, St Finn Barr's Catholic Primary School, Our Lady Of Mercy School, St Brigid's Catholic School, St Thereses Catholic School, St Cuthberts Catholic School, Larmenier Catholic Primary School, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, St James Catholic College, St Thomas More's Catholic Primary School, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Stella Maris Catholic Primary School, St Brigid's Catholic Primary School, St Paul's Catholic School, St Anthony's Catholic School.
- Peter Mccarthy
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Uralla Sub Brangh Of The Returned Andservices League Of Australia New Southwales Branch.
- Angela Carey
- Marie Jackson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Indigenous Art Code Limited.
- Judy Verlin
- Angela Morrison
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Gunnedah Catholic Schools P & F Association.
Council of Australasian Museum Directors Inc.
The advancement of culture has been achieved by enabling a communication platform for Directors of Australia and New Zealand's leading museums an…
Melbourne Tram Museum Inc.
The Museum provides a venue for exhibiting Melboure's Tramway Heritage, telling the stories of the trams, the workers and associated organisation…
AMPLA conducted an Annual National Conference, two State Branch Conferences and various seminars, produced model & example documents, a journal and a …
Association Of Relinquishing Mothers Vic Inc
Arms has approx. 200 members, Monthly support groups are held in the CBD. Members are encouraged to provide content/feedback to our quarterly newslett…
Melbourne's Living Museum Of The West Inc
Melbournes Living Museum of the West is a community Museum which actively involves the people of Melbournes West and others in documenting, preserving…
The Bendigo Trust
We operated heritage attractions and restoration services that meet the organisation's mission to preserve, showcase and operate living heritage …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
39-41 Magpie St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by Sovereignhill
- melbourne, ballarat, museums, vic, museum, mining, tourist attraction