Baptist Insurance Services Ltd
Baptist Insurance Services Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2014. Their main activity is registered as christianity primarily serving general community in australia.
Arranged the provision of a comprehensive insurance programme to fully protect Baptist constituents. Ran risk management workshops to educate constituents in risk management strategies.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $1,063,401 (9% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $151,914.
Revenue vs Expenses
Baptist Insurance Services Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 12% in revenue versus a 30% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $50,000
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Baptist Insurance Services Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.47. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Terry Hicks
- Graham Warner
- Daniel Davison
- Mark Tinsley
- Peter Clark
- DirectorAlso represents: The Tasmanian Baptists Hope Fund.Possibly also represents: Surfing the Spectrum Foundation Limited, The Nambour Tramway Company Ltd, Blue Mountains Gospel Trust, Royal Childrens Hospital Good Friday Appeal, Tallangatta Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, White Wreath Association Limited, Revival Centres International Canberra, Baptist Union Of Tasmania, Kids In Need Donations Inc.
- Kenneth Conwell
- Deputy ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Edubiz International Limited.
- Kym Bennetts
- DirectorAlso represents: EA INSURANCE SERVICES PTY LTD.
- David Berry
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Ballaarat Mechanics Institute, Whitehorse Active Transport Action Group Inc., Illawarra Cancer Carers Incorporated, WAY FORWARD DEBT SOLUTIONS LIMITED, Organs Of The Ballarat Goldfields A Festival Of Fine Music, Moorabbin-Dandenong Lutheran Church, Blackburn And District Treepreservation Society Inc A152078, Consumer Action Law Centre, Prison Fellowship Australia, Lutheran Church Of Australia Victorian District St James Moorabbin.
Baptist Union Of Victoria
Victorian Baptist Community Care Ltd
We provide placemaking services within Baptcare Affordable Housing communities to address needs of residents in those communities. We provide assista…
AusChem Training Ltd
We assisted in providing safe use of chemical training to members of the public, and provided relevant resources and professional development to regis…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
G 1193 Toorak Rd
- Operating States
- TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- insurance, risk, vic, camberwell, risk management