Drogmi Buddhist Institute Incorporated
Also known as “Kamalashila Tibetan Buddhist Centre”, Drogmi Buddhist Institute Incorporated is a small-scale charity established in 2009. Their main activity is registered as community organising primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people unemployed persons females males.
We delver teaching programs through public talks, weekly classes, guided meditations, workshops, retreats. We provide spiritual support and one on one counseling in accordance with the philosophy of the Sakya school of Tibetan Buddhism.
Who They Help
- Unemployed persons
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Drogmi Buddhist Institute Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 7% in revenue versus a 4% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- John Heath
- Linda Mckeone
- Ngawang Lama
- Ann Kelly
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Qcwa Branch Dimbulah, Qcwa Branch Mareeba, Qcwa Branch Malanda, Qcwa Branch Ravenshoe, Qcwa Branch Georgetown, Qcwa Branch Mt Garnett, Qcwa Branch Forsayth, Qcwa Branch Herberton, Qcwa Branch Tolga, Qcwa Branch Yungaburra, Qcwa Division Atherton Tableland, Qcwa Branch Millaa Millaa.
- Mark Mulcahy
- Committee Member
- Charles Read
- Suzanne Walker
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Art Gallery Of Ballarat, Our Lady Of Dolours Parents And Friends Association, Mullumbimby Agricultural Society Inc.
- Vanessa Howie
Diamond Way Buddhist Association of Australia Incorporated
We ran meditation courses around Australia at various times during the year and provided locations for weekly meditation sessions per our objectives t…
Amrta Monastery Incorporated
Our members gathered regularly and listened to the Venerable's preaching of Buddhist principles.There are classes of chanting of Sutra and teachi…
Wat Buddhalavarn Incorporated
We provided religious services to Lao and other buddhists in Sydney area, we encourage all buddhists'members to live in peace and harmony between…
Tara Centre For Wisdom Culture Inc
We provided Buddhist teachings through a regular weekly programme, as well as through weekend courses, pujas, special healing courses, social events a…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
9000 Princes Highway
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- nsw, philosophy, retreats, buddhism, buddhist, spiritual retreats, meditations, tibetan buddhism