Baptist World Aid Australia Ltd
Baptist World Aid Australia Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2013. Their main activity is registered as international activities primarily serving overseas communities or charities.
We use a two-pronged approach through Transform Aid International Ltd (our parent organisation). First, we mobilise Australian churches and individual Christians to hear God's call to do justice and show mercy to the world's poor through their giving, advocacy, ethical consumption and prayer. Second, we form partnerships with indigenous groups overseas who are well-placed to facilitate community development programs in poor communities. We provide ongoing support to these partners by way of funding, accountability, capacity building, encouragement and prayer.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Overseas communities or charities
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Grants given out in 2018 for use outside of Australia: $11,333,542
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2018, Baptist World Aid Australia Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 1.00. This is considered riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- John Hickey
- Board MemberAlso represents: THE BAPTIST UNION OF AUSTRALIA INCORPORATED AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI, The Baptist Union Of Australia Incorporated.
- Tara Reid
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Baptist World Aid Australia Public Ancillary Fund.Possibly also represents: Wesley Community Services Limited.
Baptist World Aid Australia Public Ancillary Fund
We use a two-pronged approach through Transform Aid International Ltd (our parent organisation). First, we mobilise Australian churches and individual…
University of Newcastle Medical Society Inc.
We support our members by providing academic support, advocacy and support for our members wellbeing. Academic support was provided by hosting exam pr…
Adventist Development And Relief Agency Australia Ltd
The operational activities identify and address the needs and opportunities to bring about transformative change through strong networks, ADRAs abilit…
Ethos Global Foundation
Ethos Global Foundation is a not for profit company concerned primarily with creating the means for people to engage in sustainable livelihoods and en…
Liverpool Neighbourhood Connections Incorporated
Liverpool Neighbourhood Connections (LNC) is a Not for Profit Charitable Organisation, whose mission is to contribute to building a strong, inclusive …
Woodrising Neighbourhood Centre Incorporated
We provided confidential and professional services for the alleviation of poverty, suffering, misfortune and destitution to individuals and families w…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
401/ 32 Delhi Road
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Operating Countries
- Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Mozambique, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Yemen, Zambia, Syrian Arab Republic
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by BaptistWorldAid
- advocacy, community, nsw, baptist, poverty, prayer, capacity building, community development, charity organisation, accountability, north ryde, mercy