Crawford Fund Limited
Crawford Fund Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2010. Their main activity is registered as fishing and aquaculture primarily serving families females males environment overseas communities or charities general community in australia others - benifits flow back to australia.
The Crawford Fund is a not-for-profit organisation that raises awareness of the benefits to Australia and developing countries of Australias engagement in international agricultural research and development; supports training programs for developing country scientists and farmers, drawing on Australian experience, and encourages and supports young Australians in their careers, studies and volunteering in agriculture for development
Who They Help
- Overseas communities or charities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $267,205 (18% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $66,801.
Revenue vs Expenses
Crawford Fund Limited has seen an average annual growth of 2% in revenue versus a -2% p.a. decrease in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $714,021
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $147,355
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Crawford Fund Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.36. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Helen Garnett
- DirectorPossibly also represents: ENERGY CONSUMERS AUSTRALIA LIMITED.
- Terence Enright
- Margaret Reid
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Uca-Koornang Parish.
- Lynn Arnold
- Board MemberAlso represents: The Freemasons Foundation Incorporated, The Freemasons Foundation Incorporated, The Trustee For The Fax Bequest Fund Trust, The Freemasons Foundation Incorporated, The Freemasons Foundation Incorporated.Possibly also represents: The Freemasons Health Promotion Fund.
- Alex Campbell
- Craig Emerson
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Obesity Australia Ltd..
- Timothy Reeves
- Board Member
- Phillip Jackson
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Mind & Body Health Foundation Limited.
- Richard Warner
- Board Member
- Kaye Basford
- Richard Sheldrake
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Australian Academy Of Technological Sciences And Engineering Limited.
- John Anderson
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Church Of God, Nywaigi Land Aboriginal Corporation, OneSchool Global NSW Ltd, Southern Yorke Peninsula Landcare Group Inc, Almond Grove Family Church Inc, Australian Civil Air Patrol, The Page Research Centre Limited, Plymouth Brethren Christian Church, Hughes Travel Trust, Friends Of Tingalpa Cemetery Heritage Group Inc, Kensington RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), Anglican Parish Of Yea, Cittaslow Australasia Incorporated, Careline Connections Ltd, The Trustee For School Holdings Trust, UCA-Dubbo Uniting Church, Lone Fathers Association (Act) Inc.
- Mike Taylor
- Anthony Gregson
- Colin Chartres
Alzheimer's Australia ACT Ltd
Key focus areas of the organisations activities and outcomes include: *advocate for better services for people with dementia, their families and carer…
We ran events to educate and train people in permaculture, sustainability and regenerative farming.…
AHISA LTD is a professional member association for Principals of Independent Schools. AHISA's primary object is to optimise the opportunities for…
Doctors For Nutrition Ltd
Doctors For Nutrition works to empower healthcare practitioners, institutions and the general public with evidence-based information and education on …
Future Directions International Pty Ltd
Future Directions International (FDI) undertakes key areas of research that reflect Australia's national interests through determining the future…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: THE CRAWFORD FUND GIFT FUND).
- Operating Countries
- Malaysia, Thailand, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Viet Nam
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
61 2 6188 4370
- Latest Social
- Tweets by RaidNetwork
- leadership, research, sustainability, australia's, food, nutrition, agricultural, security, act, Fyshwick, poverty reduction