World Bicycle Relief Australia Limited
Also known as “WORLD BICYCLE RELIEF”, World Bicycle Relief Australia Limited is a small-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving overseas communities or charities.
World Bicycle Relief Australia raises revenue via donations and sends those funds to our program operations in Sub Sahara Africa to purchase bicycles for students, health care workers, and entrepreneurs.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Overseas communities or charities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
Total employee expenses: $115,801 (44% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $23,347.
Revenue vs Expenses
World Bicycle Relief Australia Limited has seen an average annual growth of 117% in revenue versus a 100% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $55,000
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Expense
- Anthony Shippard
- David Evans
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Bellarine Peninsula Christian Church, Bathurst Christian Broadcasters Incorporated, Uca New Lambton Congregation, Baptist Churches of New South Wales Property Trust, The Trustee For Baptist Union Of New South Wales - Baptist Ministers Support Fund, The Trustee For Baptist Union Of New South Wales - The Aged And Infirm Ministers Trust Fund, Brindabella Baptist Church, National Servicemens Rsl Sub Branch, Neighbourhood Watch Bannockburn & Surounds Inc, The Trustee For Frances M. Church Trust, The Trustee For A S White Childrens Home Fund, The Trustee For Isabel Church Trust, The Trustee For Joyhome Trust, The Trustee For Childrens Home Endowment Fund, The Trustee For Bcs Foundation, Camp Lionheart Incorporated, Immanuel Primary School Association Incorporated, Zammit HopeStreet Fund, Rawcus Theatre Company Inc, Nurses Scholarship Foundation Ltd.
- Jeffrey Bosken
- Ben Walsh
- David Neiswander
Food Ladder gives people the tools to stop hunger and malnourishment. We provide remote and regional communities with hydroponic greenhouses and spec…
North Coast Community College Inc
To provide access to meaningful education for long term unemployed, disengaged and disadvantaged students in the Norther Rivers.…
Charity Bounce Limited
Charity Bounce is a not for profit organisation that exists to build resiliency and positive job futures for young people at -risk (12-24), using inno…
The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation Tax Deductible Fund
SCF has overseen the distribution of almost $3 million to innovative, grassroots charities who design and run projects that support vulnerable people …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 6305
- Operating Countries
- Kenya, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by powerofbicycles
- nsw, education, health care, poverty, charity, grass roots, developing countries, fundraiser, bicycle, West Gosford, Marrickville Metro