Hobart Hebrew Congregation
Hobart Hebrew Congregation is a small-scale charity established in 1845. Their main activity is registered as judaism primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over. This organisation is classed as a basic religious charity.
The Hobart Hebrew Congregation is an inclusive congregation serving all Tasmanian Jews. We promote Judaism and the interests of Jews in the wider Tasmanian community through religious services and events.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Hobart Hebrew Congregation has seen an average annual growth of 33% in revenue versus a 57% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jeffrey Schneider
- David Clark
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Highlands Local Learning & Employment Network Inc, Coast and Country Community Services Ltd., Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers, St Joseph's College Foundation Limited, St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund, Newcastle Breast Centre Research Association, Faithworks Christian Church Limited, The Rock Christian Fellowship, Able Australia Services, Nulla Nulla Aboriginal Corporation.
The Association for Children with Disability (Tasmania) Inc
The Association for Children with Disability (Tas) is a state-wide, peer-led not-for-profit organisation. Connecting to more than 1,000 families each …
Crime Stoppers Tasmania
CST actively encourages members of the public to report suspected or actual criminal activity anonymously.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
57-59 Argyle St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- hebrew, tasmania, resource, synagogue, jewish community, hobart, tas, judaism, hobart, tasmania, tasmania's