St.John Holdings is a medium-scale charity established in 1957. Their main activity is registered as other health service delivery primarily serving other charities.
St John Holdings principal activity was to further the interests of a related party, St John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) Inc., it provides property accommodation and property management services to it.
Who They Help
- Other charities
Total employee expenses: $47,700 (13% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $7,260.
Revenue vs Expenses
St.John Holdings has seen an average annual growth of 56% in revenue versus a 8% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Gordon Botwright
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: St. John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) Inc..
- Paul Davidson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Give A Flick Inc.
- George Braitberg
- Mark Engel
- DirectorAlso represents: St. John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) Inc..Possibly also represents: Tobacco Free Portfolios Limited.
- Virginia Bourke
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Mater Misericordiae Limited, Catholic Health Australia Limited, Mater Health Services North Queensland Limited, St John Ambulance Australia Ltd, Mercy Health Service Albury Limited, Mercy Hospitals NSW Ltd, Mercy Hospitals Victoria Limited, Rice Village Limited, Southern Cross Care (Vic), Mercy Health Property Limited, St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited, Bethlehem Home For The Aged Limited, Mercy Palliative Care Limited.
- Andrea Diamond
- Caroline Elliot
- Richard Nugent
St. John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) Inc.
Our mission as a charity in the Australian community is the Service of Humanity. We exist to help those who are in sickness, distress, suffering or da…
St John Ambulance Australia (N.S.W.)
In 2019, St John Ambulance (NSW) continued to focus on our mission of saving lives through first aid, and enabling individuals, workplaces, and commun…
Churches Of Christ Tasmania
Churches of Christ Tasmania is a division of the Property Department, a partner department of Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania. Churches of…
Unison Property Corporation Pty Ltd
UPC deliver private market rental and Owners Corporation management services, as well as cleaning and grounds maintenance through the property service…
Chevra Hatzolah Melbourne Inc
Hatzolah provided: - a timely and efficient response to all medical emergencies - emergency medical care to patients until the arrival of an ambulance…
St John Ambulance Australia Nt Inc
Our Mission is to be the leading provider of first aid courses and ambulance services in the Northern Territory. We provide first aid training to the…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
170 Forster Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by StJohnVic
- first aid, victoria, property, vic, defibrillator, ambulance, st john ambulance australia, st john ambulance, first aid kits, Mount Waverley, Mt Waverley