Winnam Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Corporation
Winnam Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Corporation was established in 1990.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Rayleen Burns
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Wandarrah Pre-School & Community Centre.
- Elizabeth Thomson
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Murray House Wentworth Aged Care Ltd.
- Jillian Jacob
- Raymond Mahoney
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Toukley Neighbourhood Centre.
- Mark Kucks
- Jacquelene Carter O'leary
- Nicole Forrester
REDCLIFFE COMMUNITY BUS FOR DISABLED OR AGED INC.
By providing transport and social support to ageing Australians and younger people with disability to enable them to participate and build connection …
Noonga Reconciliation Group
We provide information and activities on reconciliation issues to benefit local communities, schools and early learning centres and in doing so suppor…
National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited
* 11% of the Institute's policy and advocacy work had a direct influence on national level policy * Awarded 11 scholarships and 12 seed funding g…
Carbal Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services Limited
Carbal operated 2 Full Service GP clinics and provided culturally appropriate services specifically targeted at First Nations people. Carbal operated …
Babana Aboriginal Men's Group Incorporated
Babana provides culturally appropriate support to our community on a range of areas including mental health support, employment support, mentoring, we…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Shop 2/3 124 Florence Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- qld, aboriginal, torres strait, torres strait islander, torres strait islanders, disability, wynnum, brisbane