St John Ambulance Australia Ltd
St John Ambulance Australia Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1964. Their main activity is registered as employment and training primarily serving general community in australia.
By providing high quality face-to-face and online first aid training courses to the public and industry, the National Office of St John Ambulance Australia has enabled the community to develop and be skilled in first aid acknowledge and thus be resilient and ready to help others. As well, the National Office sources and manufactures premier first aid products for use in the Australian community---especially defibrillators which have been established in many public and community venues as they are acknowledged by the Australia people as a valuable resource in saving lives.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $1,040,911 (14% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $54,785.
Revenue vs Expenses
St John Ambulance Australia Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 2% in revenue versus a 3% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $134,133
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, St John Ambulance Australia Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.10. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Cameron Oxley
- DirectorPossibly also represents: THE TRUSTEE FOR ZAGORA FOUNDATION.
- Virginia Bourke
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mater Misericordiae Limited, Catholic Health Australia Limited, Mater Health Services North Queensland Limited, Mercy Health Service Albury Limited, Mercy Hospitals NSW Ltd, Mercy Hospitals Victoria Limited, Rice Village Limited, Southern Cross Care (Vic), Mercy Health Property Limited, St.John Holdings, Mercy Health Australia Ltd, St. John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) Inc., St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited, Bethlehem Home For The Aged Limited, Mercy Palliative Care Limited.
- Leno Fiori
- Sean Mcguinness
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St John Ambulance Australia (N.S.W.).
- Peter Leggat
- Sally Hasler
- DirectorPossibly also represents: On The Line Australia Ltd.
- Glenn Brewer
St John Ambulance Australia (N.S.W.)
In 2019, St John Ambulance (NSW) continued to focus on our mission of saving lives through first aid, and enabling individuals, workplaces, and commun…
Mental Health Australia Ltd
Mental Health Australia is the peak, national, non-government organisation representing and promoting the interests of the Australian mental health se…
St John Ambulance Western Australia Ltd.
Our purpose in Western Australia is to serve humanity and build resilient communities through the relief of sickness, distress, suffering and danger. …
Christian Faith and Freedom Incorporated
We provide advocacy to Government bodies and other organisations trying to diminish the persecution of Christians in countries opposed to those who pr…
Motor Neurone Disease Australia Incorporated
MND Australia is the national voice for people with living with motor neurone disease (MND). MND Australia advocates, informs and connects to improve…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
10 Campion St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Operating Countries
- Israel, Palestine, State Of, Timor-Leste
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by stjohnaustralia
- children, australia's, first aid, experience, aid, ambulance, st john ambulance australia, st john ambulance, act, deakin, Deakin West