Mater Misericordiae Limited
Mater Misericordiae Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2001. Their main activity is registered as hospital services and rehabilitation activities primarily serving general community in australia.
Operation of Catholic health care facilities
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $636,121,000 (67% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $41,590.
Revenue vs Expenses
Mater Misericordiae Limited has seen an average annual growth of 1% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Mater Misericordiae Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.24. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Patrick Brady
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mater Health Services North Queensland Limited.
- Virginia Bourke
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St John Ambulance Australia Ltd, Mercy Health Service Albury Limited, Mercy Hospitals NSW Ltd, Mercy Hospitals Victoria Limited, Rice Village Limited, Southern Cross Care (Vic), Mercy Health Property Limited, St.John Holdings, Mercy Health Australia Ltd, St. John Ambulance Australia (Victoria) Inc., St Brigids Convent Of Mercy Perth Limited, Bethlehem Home For The Aged Limited, Mercy Palliative Care Limited.
- Francis Sullivan
- Jennifer Parker
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Baptist Church Warwick, Harmony Primary School Parents' & Citizens' Association Inc, Family Nurturing Centre Inc, Cancer Council Australia.
- Sandra Lupi
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Mangrove Housing Ltd.
- John Rivers
- DirectorAlso represents: Mater Health Services North Queensland Limited.Possibly also represents: Wesley Medical Research Ltd.
- Gerard Houlihan
- DirectorAlso represents: Mater Health Services North Queensland Limited.Possibly also represents: Queensland Rural And Remote Area Fund Incorporated.
- Virginia Ryan
- Laurence Rogencamp
- Jane Yacopetti
Catholic Health Australia Limited
CHA has in 2018/2019 worked on behalf of Catholic health, aged and community care services to advance health, social and public welfare as the nationa…
Mater Education Limited
The provision of high quality health related tertiary education to support the health services provided by Mater Hospitals.…
Mater Hospitals' Appeal Ltd
Mater Foundation is the community-based fundraising organisation that supports the work of Mater Health, Mater Education and Mater Research. Raising f…
Mater Health Services North Queensland Limited
The Mater Health Service North Queensland operated 2 hospitals in Townsville NQ which together conducted over 32,000 episodes of care in the 2019 repo…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: MATER MISERICORDIAE HOSPITALS SOUTH BRISBANE).
- Office Address
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by MaterNews
- qld, south brisbane