Also known as “Tracks Dance Company”, Tracks Inc is a large-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as choreography primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
Creation of locally made, original dance works and performance in the NT and the development of NT dance practice through choreographic courses and opportunities.
Who They Help
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $551,298 (51% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $78,757.
Revenue vs Expenses
Tracks Inc has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 1% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Tracks Inc has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.22. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Glenn Bernardin
- Stretton Max
- Committee Member
- Kenneth Conway
- OtherPossibly also represents: Brown's Mart Arts Limited.
- David Taylor
- Committee MemberPossibly also represents: Interseed International Ltd, Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust, AFIC Schools (W.A.) Ltd, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Sovereign Grace Church (Sydney - Upper North), Bio-R Oz, Peninsula Palms Aged And Community Services Limited, KINGSTON BEACH RSL SUB BRANCH INC., Westminster Presbyterian Church Redbank Plains, Kiwanis Club Of Shepparton Incorporated, The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated, YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated, Errappa Blue Light Camp Blue Light Sa Inc, Blue Light Sa Inc, Megs Children Trust, The Trustee For Interseed Foundation, INTERSEED LTD, ECOllaboration Ltd, Wesleyan Methodist Church Of Australia In Queensland Toowoomba, The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation, Manly Freshwater Parish, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Clergy Remuneration Retirement and Sick Fund Diocese of Broken Bay, Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated, THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION.
- David Mcmicken
- Venaska Cheliah
- Timothy Newth
- Michael Grant
- Rachael Wallis
- Committee Member
- Andrea Wicking
- Deputy Chairperson
- Adelaide Wood
- Public Officer
The Darwin Festival Limited
Darwin Festival is the Northern Territorys leading international arts festival that connects the cultures and communities of Darwin through the arts, …
Darwin Visual Arts Association Incorporated
The Darwin Visual Arts Association (or DVA Inc) is an artist-run space that is committed to the advancement of contemporary art that is relevant in th…
Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation Limited
The Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation's vision is to provide vibrant and exciting platforms for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists…
Artback NT Incorporated
Artback NT is the Northern Territorys visual and performing arts development and touring agency. We are a multi art form organisation which services t…
Northern Territory Working Women's Centre Incorporated
We had 2677 client contacts with a average 93% client satisfaction. We assisted a diverse group of clients from across the Territory on workplace righ…
Territory Natural Resource Management Incorporated
We supported and engaged local NT community groups to undertake natural resource management projects in their area, value adding on existing intitiat…
Darwin Diocesan Development Fund
DDDF, in support of the mission of the Catholic Church, provides capital funding for the establishment and operation of Catholic Primary and Secondary…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: TRACKS INC - PUBLIC FUND).
- Office Address
8 Mcminn St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- darwin, nt, northern territory