Bellinger River Agricultural Society Ltd
Bellinger River Agricultural Society Ltd is a small-scale charity established in 1985. Their main activity is registered as community development primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families people in rural/regional/remote communities.
The Bellinger River Agricultural Show Society aims to provide a sustainable, inclusive community event that reflects the past, celebrates the present and looks to the future. In doing this we seek to engage, entertain and educate our community.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $13,500 (109% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $6,164.
Revenue vs Expenses
Bellinger River Agricultural Society Ltd has seen an average annual decline of -10% in revenue versus a -22% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Susan Lumsdaine
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Bellinger River RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW).
- Gillian Anderson
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Parenteral Nutrition Down Under Inc..
- Joanne Barr
- Lani Carmody
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Sanctuary Australia Foundation Inc..
- Noelene Weick
- Elaine Leader
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- nsw, bellingen, future