Lifetime Connect Inc
Lifetime Connect Inc is a large-scale charity established in 1986. Their main activity is registered as disability services primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities pre/post release offenders and/or their families unemployed persons veterans and/or their families victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females males.
Providing in home aged care support including social activities to the communities of Nambucca Valley, Bellingen Valley and Coffs Harbour. Supporting children and families struggling with social, financial and familial issues. Social Group activities in Community Gardens, Mens Shed and Wellness Centre. Assisting NDIS participants with social, home and activity support.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $4,804,620 (63% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $77,494.
Revenue vs Expenses
Lifetime Connect Inc has seen an average annual growth of 19% in revenue versus a 17% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Lifetime Connect Inc has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.49. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Geoff Minett
- Sue Woodward
- PresidentPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Australian Communities Foundation Scholarship Fund, The Trustee For Australian Communities Foundation Extension Fund, Australian Communities Foundation National Crisis Response Fund: COVID-19, Nambucca Valley Childrens Group Inc, Australian Communities Foundation Limited.
- Matthew Baker
- Board Member
- Jennie Simmons
- Geoffrey Byron
- Board Member
The Community Transport Company Limited
We provided assisted and accessible transport to people who are frail, aged, have a disability, or are otherwise transport-disadvantaged. More: www.c…
South Coffs Community Garden Incorporated
Our garden will create opportunities for experiential learning, demonstrations and practical small group activities. To encourage a creative environme…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
23 Wallace St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, food, community garden, men's shed, bellingen, Macksville