Brisbane Multicultural Arts Centre Limited
Also known as “BEMAC”, Brisbane Multicultural Arts Centre Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1987. Their main activity is registered as arts and culture primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities people with disabilities unemployed persons victims of disaster females males.
Culture & Arts Other recreation
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $63,089,626 (49% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $63,089,626.
Revenue vs Expenses
Brisbane Multicultural Arts Centre Limited has seen an average annual growth of 1581% in revenue versus a 1541% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Brisbane Multicultural Arts Centre Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.35. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Voula Messimeri
- Nathan Hagarty
- DirectorAlso represents: Settlement Services International Limited, Access Community Enterprises Limited, Multicultural Centre for Mental Health and WellBeing Limited ACN 629 703 706.Possibly also represents: Western Sydney Migrant Resource Centre Ltd.
- Deping Zheng
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Accessible Diversity Services Initiative Limited.
- Elisabeth Shaw
- Alexander Mccauley
- Lucy Taksa
- Elfa Moraitakis
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Council Of Social Service Of New South Wales.
- Scott Machin
- DirectorAlso represents: Settlement Services International Limited, Access Community Enterprises Limited, Multicultural Centre for Mental Health and WellBeing Limited ACN 629 703 706.Possibly also represents: Metro Assist Limited.
Multicultural Centre for Mental Health and WellBeing Limited ACN 629 703 706
Provides culturally sensitive services to strengthen the mental health and wellbeing of people from diverse cultural backgrounds. Harmony Place offers…
Settlement Services International Limited
Supporting vulnerable people in the community - refugees and asylum seekers, the unemployed, families and children, participants with a disability…
Access Community Enterprises Limited
Supporting Vulnerable Australians with employment, settlement, disability services.…
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
Noonga Reconciliation Group
We provide information and activities on reconciliation issues to benefit local communities, schools and early learning centres and in doing so suppor…
National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited
* 11% of the Institute's policy and advocacy work had a direct influence on national level policy * Awarded 11 scholarships and 12 seed funding g…
Carbal Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services Limited
Carbal operated 2 Full Service GP clinics and provided culturally appropriate services specifically targeted at First Nations people. Carbal operated …
Babana Aboriginal Men's Group Incorporated
Babana provides culturally appropriate support to our community on a range of areas including mental health support, employment support, mentoring, we…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: FRIENDS OF BEMAC FOUNDATION).
- Office Address
102 Main St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- Latest Social
- Tweets by bemacpresents
- qld, queensland, aboriginal, torres strait, torres strait islander, poverty, refugee, brisbane, economic development, development, migrant, Kangaroo Point