Enfield Heights Church Of Christ
Enfield Heights Church Of Christ is a small-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as christianity primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness unemployed persons victims of crime (including family violence) victims of disaster females males general community in australia. This organisation is classed as a basic religious charity.
Worship services as well as providing a location for Churches of Christ in SA & NT Community Care to provide services in the Enfield area.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Unemployed persons
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Assets vs Liabilities
- Peter Barney
- Board MemberAlso represents: Churches Of Christ In South Australia And Northern Territory Inc Inc, Scripture Union Tasmania Ltd, Scripture Union ACT Limited, Scripture Union Northern Territory limited, Scripture Union Western Australia Limited, Scripture Union Service Limited, Scripture Union Victoria, The Council Of Churches Of Christ In Australia.Possibly also represents: Scripture Union Queensland.
- Geoffrey Payne
- Board Member
- Mathew Green
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Dunbar Homes Inc, St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church Adelaide Incorporated, Churches Of Christ In South Australia And Northern Territory Inc Inc, The Morialta Charitable Trust, St Giles Presbyterian Church Norwood Inc, Tyndale Christian School - Strathalbyn Inc, Elizabeth Presbyterian Church Inc, Morialta Trust Inc.
- Dianne Crammond
- Board Member
Churches Of Christ In South Australia And Northern Territory Inc Inc
Churches of Christ in SA & NT Inc., provided resources, support and other services to enable Church of Christ churches to fulfil their mission in prov…
The Morialta Charitable Trust
Morialta is passionately committed to supporting work with disadvantaged children, young people and their families by making distributions to selected…
Morialta Trust Inc
Acting as agent for the Morialta Charitable Trust Fund, MTI distributed funding to approved recipients. Funding for each recipient was specifically al…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
18 Warwick St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.