Home Equity and Rental Services Ltd
Home Equity and Rental Services Ltd was established in 2015.
Who They Help
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Unemployed persons
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- People with disabilities
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Michael Schaumburg
- Karen Smith-pomeroy
- DirectorAlso represents: National Affordable Housing Consortium - Victoria Ltd.
- Michael Myers
- Scott King
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Contemporary Dance Company of Western Australia Limited, Friends Of The Bible Garden Memorial Inc.
- Peter Wells
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Peckys Limited.
- Heather Watson
- DirectorAlso represents: Children's Hospital Foundation Queensland, Synod Office, Uniting Housing (Australia) Limited, Uniting Housing (Victoria) Limited.
- Belinda Drew
- DirectorPossibly also represents: SEFA Partnerships Limited.
- Stephen Denaro
- DirectorAlso represents: The Leukaemia Foundation Of Australia Limited.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Suite 1d, Level 1, K1 - Kings Row Office Park, 40-52 Mcdougall Street,
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.