Righteous Pups Australia Inc.
Righteous Pups Australia Inc. is a medium-scale charity established in 2005. Their main activity is registered as social services primarily serving people with disabilities.
We raised and trained assistance dogs for a number of families who received their dog in 2019 and others who will recieve their dog in early 2020 We had over 100 young people in our Bridging the Gaps program We had over 100 children in our Empathy Leadership program.
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $261,351 (52% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $37,336.
Revenue vs Expenses
Righteous Pups Australia Inc. has seen an average annual growth of 11% in revenue versus a 6% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Righteous Pups Australia Inc. has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.12. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jennifer Atkins
- Barbara Semler
- Committee Member
- Mark Harris
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: EIS Health Limited, Anglican Diocese Of Newcastle, Anglican Church Of Australia Parish Of Forster-Tuncurry, Global Aid Network Ltd, Power to Change, Great Commission Foundation, Hope Bereavement Services Inc., Charters Towers Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Western Victoria Primary Health Network Limited, Arch Of Victory/Avenue Of Honour Committee Incorporated, Art Gallery Of Ballarat, The Male Bag Foundation.
- Warren Sinnott
- Matthew Barkla
- Committee Member
- Joanne Baker
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Synergy & Taikoz Ltd.
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
Our adult education, childcare, sports club, recreation, festivals, and volunteer program link in people that might otherwise be socially isolated in …
The Carnegie School Inc
We provided social, emotional and academic support to at risk youth who due to learning difficulties, social reasons, mental health issues, family pre…
Love Me Love You Australia
Facilitated mental health and education programs to over 15000 people in 2019 Provided support and changed the help seeking behaviours of 100's o…
Noah's Ark Inc.
Noah's Ark is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Victoria,southern NSW and the ACT. We offer a range of services and programs that …
Seaworks Foundation manages the former Port of Melbourne Authority site known as Seaworks Precinct. The precinct has a maritime museum, heritage build…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
1174 Calder Alternative Hwy
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by righteouspups
- children, secondary education, education, disabilities, primary school, risk, vic, diabetes, type 1 diabetes, assistance dogs, Golden Square