The Trustee For Save The Children Australia Trust
Also known as “Save the Children Australia”, The Trustee For Save The Children Australia Trust is a large-scale charity established in 2003. Their main activity is registered as economic, social and community development primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6.
The Save the Children Australia Trust is maintained to carry out Save the Children Australia's domestic programs. From a national platform of supported playgroups, to co-designing and adapting programs with local communities, we work with children, families and young people to meet and support their needs.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For Save The Children Australia Trust has seen an average annual growth of 17% in revenue versus a 17% p.a. increase in expenses.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $40,801,000
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The Trustee For Save The Children Australia Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.92. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Elizabeth Flynn
- SecretaryAlso represents: Save The Children Australia, Good Beginnings Australia Limited, Centre for Evidence and Implementation Ltd.
- Peter Hodgson
- Annabelle Herd
- Michelle Somerville
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Banjima Charitable Trust, The Trustee For Ballardong Native Title Charitable Trust, The Trustee For Gnaala Karla Booja Native Title Charitable Trust, The Wajarri People's Trust, Martu Idja Banyjima Charitable Trust, The Trustee For Dibbs & Massie Foundation, John Heritage Whitehead Charitable Trust, The Trustee For Jessica Rhoda Ellis Estate, The Trustee For Nancy Mclean Rupanyup Trust, The Trustee For The K.A.B. Smith Research Trust, The Trustee For The Elizabeth Macmeikan Estate, The Trustee For Patricia Anna Anthony Estate, The Trustee For Mildred Tanner Estate, The Trustee For William George Fuller Estate, Arthur Reginald Ninnes Estate, The Trustee For Sa Baptist Union Incorporated Trust, The Trustee For Florence Maud Colmer Estate, The Trustee For M E Whiting Estate, The Trustee For The Jessie Mudge Trust, The Trustee for Ada Lettica Hincks Fund, The Douglas Whiting Trust, The Trustee For David Alexander Christison Estate, The Trustee For Tabor College Inc Trust, The Trustee For Est George Albert Wyld, The Trustee For Shirley Gertrude Lane Estate.
- Mary Sue Rogers
- Harvey Collins
- Board Member
- Simon Miller
- SecretaryAlso represents: Save The Children Australia, Hands On Learning Australia, Good Beginnings Australia Limited, EMERGENCY ACTION ALLIANCE LIMITED.
- Sandra Pitcher
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Library For All Ltd.
- Larry Kamener
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Teach For Australia.
- Michelle Scott
- DirectorAlso represents: Child Wise Limited.Possibly also represents: The Association of School Business Administrators (NSW) Inc., Association Of School Business Administrators Limited.
- Karen Harmon
- Board Member
- Gary Oliver
- Michael White
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Potter's House Christian Centre Box Hill Inc, The Military & Hospitaller Order Of Saint Lazarus Of Jerusalem Qld Branch Inc, Mandurah Volunteer Fire Brigade, Warrnambool And District Food Share Inc., Warrnambool & District Community Hospice Inc, Surf Life Saving Queensland Limited, South Australian Network Of Drug & Alcohol Services Inc., Potters House Christian Center - Launceston.
Hands On Learning Australia
Working closely with young people struggling with conventional educational methods, our Hands on Learning program tackles student disengagement. Once …
Child Wise Limited
Child Wise was the first organisation to develop Child Safe Standards, and one of the first to provide child safety training and support to organisati…
Good Beginnings Australia Limited
As part of Save the Children Australia the organization runs education and child protection programs in urban, regional and remote locations right aro…
Save The Children Australia
In Australia and around the world we do everything we can to give children a healthy start in life, to provide them with the opportunity to learn, and…
Global Ideas Forum
With limited opportunities for face-to-face events due to coronavirus, we continued to work on the development of our Labs and Jams programs to bring …
The Trustee For The Conversation Trust
The Conversation Trust (Trust) is the sole member of The Conversation Media Group (The Conversation). The Conversation provides a unique collaboration…
Noah's Ark Inc.
Noah's Ark is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Victoria, southern NSW and the ACT. We offer a range of services and programs tha…
Camberwell Structured Playgroup Association Incorporated
We are a not-for-profit organisation that is run by parents and aims to provide positive experiences for young children and their families. Playgroup…
No Roads Expeditions Foundation (Aust) Limited
NREFs Mission is to work in a spirit of collaboration and undertake projects in remote areas that improve the lives of disadvantaged people by buildin…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
33 Lincoln Sq S
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA NT
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage. Public Benevolent Institution
1800 76 00 11
- Latest Social
- Tweets by savechildrenaus
- children, trustee, child, vic, aid, carlton, save the children australia, save the children, children’s rights, child sponsorship, unaccompanied minors