Booroongen Djugun Limited (BDL)
Also known as “Booroongen Djugun Community Care Services”, “Booroongen Djugun College” and “Booroongen Djugun Aged Care Facility”, Booroongen Djugun Limited (BDL) is a large-scale charity established in 1990. Their main activity is registered as aged care activities primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
- We provided Residential Aged Care services to vulnerable people and younger people with a disability. - We provided vocational education and training services to various communities across NSW - We provided Home Care/Community Care Services to Aged, Frail Aged and Younger People with a Disability community members across the Mid North Coast.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $5,450,452 (56% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $89,352.
Revenue vs Expenses
Booroongen Djugun Limited (BDL) has seen an average annual growth of 1% in revenue versus a 1% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Booroongen Djugun Limited (BDL) has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.18. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- John Clancy
- Yvonne Roberts
- Board Member
- Pauline Mcguiness
- Board Member
- Kylie O'bryan
- Michael Smith
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: The South East Junction Mental Health Activity and Resource Centre Inc., Institute For Economics And Peace Limited, Vietnam Veterans Federation Victorian Branch Incorporated, National Association Of Community Legal Centres Limited, Peace Christian Church Redcliffe City Ltd, Jesuit College of Spirituality, Ngadju Native Title Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC, Sheridan College Inc., Australian Baptist Education Inc, MAMA RESPOND INTERNATIONAL LTD, Gallipoli Scholarship Fund Inc, Trusteespooncarie Hospital Reserve, Organic Matters Foundation Limited, Connect2Group, Now and Not Yet Inc, WE LOVE OLIVINE LTD, NSW Wildlife Information Rescue And Education Service Incorporated, Seventh-Day Adventist Church (South Australian Conference) Limited, Domestic Animal Birth-Control Co -Operative Society Limited, Erasmus School, St Johns Anglican Church - Minchinbury, Medical Rescue Foundation Ltd, Independent Schools Council Of Australia, Geelong Baptist College Inc, Baptist Education Resources Inc.
- Gary Morris
- Michael Smith
Calvary Health Care Act Limited
Our purpose is the maintenance/enhancement of the overall quality of life, dignity and well-being of every individual needing care, particularly at th…
Deliver Services to Aboriginal community in area of health care , aged care, Housing and Children services…
Inner West Neighbour Aid Incorporated
The activities and achievements of Inner West Neighbour Aid for the 2018/2019 financial year: For the 2019 NSW Seniors Festival we held a special lun…
Yackandandah Bush Nursing Hospital Inc
We provide residential aged care services to older people in Yackandandah and district. We also run a childcare service for the community.…
Keystone Community Solutions Incorporated
With government funding Keystone provides a range of subsidised community aged care services, also for people with a disability; shopping, social supp…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
337-371 River St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
02 6560 2100
- home care, health, nsw, aged care, vocational education, kempsey