Trinity Catholic College Lismore Ltd
Trinity Catholic College Lismore Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1984. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people with disabilities.
Trinity Catholic College Lismore, situated in St Carthage's Cathedral parish, is inspired by the Gospel of Jesus. The education ministry of the College is shaped by the values and traditions of the Marist Brothers and Presentation Sisters. The College, as a contemporary faith community, is committed to nurturing each student in a challenging, caring and supportive learning environment that is imbued with Catholic culture. The Trinity Family fosters the gifts and talents of all its members so that they are empowered to respond with strength and determination to challenges in a dynamic society.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $14,936,615 (71% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $140,911.
Revenue vs Expenses
Trinity Catholic College Lismore Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 2% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $2,288
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Trinity Catholic College Lismore Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.19. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Suzette Pearce
- Sally-anne Cumine
- Neville Solomon
- John Hilet
- James Foster
- DirectorAlso represents: Catholic Parish Of All Saints Kempsey, DIOCESE OF LISMORE CATHOLIC SCHOOLS LIMITED.
- Karen Davis
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Friends School Incorporated, Berrigan RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), Peninsula Dragonflys Inc., Seventh-Day Adventist Church (North New South Wales Conference) Ltd, Seventh-Day Adventist Church North New South Wales Conference, Cranbourne Christian Fellowship Centre, Seventh-day Adventist Church (North New South Wales Conference) Trust.
- Jubilee Smith
- David Hunter
Canon Law Society of Australia and New Zealand
Education of members and thus helping the Catholic Church…
Bankstown Community College Inc
We provided training in accredited VET courses for students to assist them to find work, particularly for students from the Bankstown and South West s…
Marist Brothers St Josephs College
At St Josephs College educates boys of character and soul, guiding them with the example of Jesus Christ to be capable and compassionate young men, ta…
Catholic Cathedral Parish Of St Carthages Lismore
Our parish continues to be a place of worship, teaching & pastoral care for the whole community.…
The Trustee Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Dioceses Of Lismore Catholic Parish Of St Francis Xavier - St Anne's Long Day Care Centre
The provision of quality early childhood care and education.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: TRINITY CATHOLIC COLLEGE LISMORE BUILDING FUND).
- Office Address
1 Dawson Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- nsw, college, jesus, catholic, learning, trinity, lismore, marist brothers, presentation sisters