The Corporation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba CatholicCare Social Services
The Corporation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba CatholicCare Social Services is a large-scale charity established in 1983. Their main activity is registered as family services primarily serving families aboriginal and torres strait islander people migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities general community in australia.
We provided counselling, mediation and other support services to vulnerable and disadvantaged people, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and refugees and migrants. More: www.catholiccare.services
Who They Help
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $3,342,104 (61% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $111,403.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Corporation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba CatholicCare Social Services has seen an average annual decline of -1% in revenue versus a -4% p.a. decrease in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, The Corporation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba CatholicCare Social Services has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.21. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Katherine Venables
- Robert Mcguckin
- OtherAlso represents: The Corporation Of The Roman Catholic Diocese Of Toowoomba, Corporation Of The Roman Catholic Diocese Of Toowoomba Catholic Education, The Corporation Of The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Regional Seminary, THE CORPORATION OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF TOOWOOMBA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI, The Corporation Of The Roman Catholic Bishops Of Queensland.Possibly also represents: Australian Episcopal Conference Of The Roman Catholic Church, The Corporation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba - Parish Grants, The Corporation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba - Early Learning & Care, CORPORATION OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF TOOWOOMBA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI, Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, Catholic Resources Limited, The Trustee For Catholic Resources Trust.
The Corporation Of The Roman Catholic Diocese Of Toowoomba
Living out the call of the Gospel of Jesus in every practical way, in accordance with the approved rules, protocols and practices of the Roman Catholi…
Noonga Reconciliation Group
We provide information and activities on reconciliation issues to benefit local communities, schools and early learning centres and in doing so suppor…
National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited
* 11% of the Institute's policy and advocacy work had a direct influence on national level policy * Awarded 11 scholarships and 12 seed funding g…
Charity Bounce Limited
Charity Bounce is a not for profit organisation that exists to build resiliency and positive job futures for young people at -risk (12-24), using inno…
Carbal Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services Limited
Carbal operated 2 Full Service GP clinics and provided culturally appropriate services specifically targeted at First Nations people. Carbal operated …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
1300 477 433
- qld, aboriginal, torres strait, torres strait islander, roman catholic, diocese, refugees, toowoomba, diocese of toowoomba, Toowoomba City