NORTH COAST CHURCH INC
Also known as “North Coast Church”, NORTH COAST CHURCH INC is a large-scale charity established in 1972. Their main activity is registered as christianity primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
Sunday service gathering (3 services) and various events during the week (Growth Groups, Life course, Essentials course, Hymns & Psalms, Pipeline children's club, playgroup, youth program) enable us to reach out to people specifically in the Northern Suburbs. Not only that, events like our annual kids' holiday program (Winterfest), youth camp (Camp 180), Christmas Carols and Easter services attract many people from the community. This are all fantastic opportunities to spread the Gospel to various age groups and in various settings.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $791,702 (56% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $98,963.
Revenue vs Expenses
NORTH COAST CHURCH INC has seen an average annual growth of 17% in revenue versus a 10% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $28,285
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $4,000
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, NORTH COAST CHURCH INC has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.05. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Matthew Malcolm
- Alan Pollard
- Ameetha Alagan
- John King
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: Apex Foundation, The Apex Foundation Association Of Civilian Widows - New South Wales Trust, Returned & Services League Of Australi South West Rocks Sub Branch, Returned And Services League Of Australia (Qld Branch) Beenleigh & District Sub Branch Inc, The Trustee For Scarborough Christian Service Fund, Apex Foundation Charitable Trust, The Trustee For Puffin Magic Foundation, Lakes Entrance Neighbourhood House Inc, Allan & Gill Gray Philanthropy Australasia, City of Penrith RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), The Trustee For Royal Melbourne Hospital Neuroscience Foundation, Apex Foundation Community Fund, Karuah River Men's Shed Inc., Apex Fine Arts Scholarship Trust, Noble Park Rsl Sub Branch Inc, Church of Spiritual Enlightenment, The Trustee For Apex Underprivileged Childrens Trust, Civilian Widows Of Queensland Foundation, Floreat Surf Lifesaving Club Inc, Association Of Civilian Widows Trust Of Western Australia, The Royal Aeronautical Society Australian Division Inc, Dads Landing Pad Inc.
- Gunther Hoppe
- OtherPossibly also represents: Leadership Western Australia.
Abundant Life Centre Busselton Inc
As a church we hold weekly worship services for the community, with the aim to present the full Gospel message. We also endevour to provide basic hel…
Bentley Baptist Church Incorporated
We are a Baptist Church located in the suburb of Bentley in Perth Western Australia. We value community, friendship and openness with one another as w…
The Corporation Of The Roman Catholic Diocese Of Toowoomba
Living out the call of the Gospel of Jesus in every practical way, in accordance with the approved rules, protocols and practices of the Roman Catholi…
The Roman Catholic Bishop Of Bunbury BruNSWick Junction Parish
Reaching out to others in need, worshipping and proclaiming the Gospel to others by actions and words and calling others to Jesus and promoting a more…
Kimberley Native Mission Fund
Kimberley Native Mission Fund provides support to people in need through our common baptism are an Eucharistic and Sacramental community of Faith, Hop…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
154 Balcatta Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Unincorporated Entity
An other unincorporated entity is a number of people grouped together by a common purpose with club-like characteristics, for example, a sporting club, social club or trade union. Some club-like characteristics are that: there are members of the association the members will normally be free to join or leave the association the association will normally continue in existence independently of any change to the composition of the association as a matter of history, there will have been a moment in time when a number of persons combined to form the association there is a contract (which can fall short of a legally enforceable contract) binding the members among themselves, and there is a constitutional arrangement for meetings of members and for appointing officers. The meaning of any other unincorporated association or body of persons does not include a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by northcoastperth
- perth, jesus, the gospel, gospel, suburbs, wa, balcatta, Kingsley