Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust
Also known as “Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust”, Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust is a small-scale charity established in 1996. Their main activity is registered as other philanthropic intermediaries and voluntarism promotion primarily serving general community in australia.
THE TRUST RAISES MONEY FROM INVESTMENTS THAT IT HOLDS. THE INCOME HAS BEEN DONATED TO SIX DIFFERENT DGR STATUS CHARITIES DURING 2018/19
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Other charities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust has seen an average annual growth of -0% in revenue versus a 485% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- David Taylor
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Interseed International Ltd, AFIC Schools (W.A.) Ltd, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Sovereign Grace Church (Sydney - Upper North), Bio-R Oz, Peninsula Palms Aged And Community Services Limited, KINGSTON BEACH RSL SUB BRANCH INC., Westminster Presbyterian Church Redbank Plains, The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated, YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated, Errappa Blue Light Camp Blue Light Sa Inc, Blue Light Sa Inc, Megs Children Trust, The Trustee For Interseed Foundation, INTERSEED LTD, ECOllaboration Ltd, Wesleyan Methodist Church Of Australia In Queensland Toowoomba, The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation, Manly Freshwater Parish, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Clergy Remuneration Retirement and Sick Fund Diocese of Broken Bay, Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated, Tracks Inc, THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION, Ivanhoe Baptist Church.
- Guy Lehmann
- Committee MemberAlso represents: Avon Valley Motor Museum Association Inc..
- Michael Mcauliffe
- DirectorAlso represents: Life Education WA Inc.Possibly also represents: The Rotary Club of Hyde Park Charitable Trust.
- Brian Richards
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Universal Life Church Independent Word Of Faith Ministries Affiliated Brian Richards & Associates.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
196 Scarborough Beach Rd
- Operating States
- Operating Countries
- Entity Type
- Other trust
08 9284 0981