St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund
Also known as “The Trustee for St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund”, St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund is a large-scale charity established in 1988. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving general community in australia.
Fundraising to support education initiatives at St Joseph's College Hunters Hill
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Other charities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund has seen an average annual growth of 139% in revenue versus a 13% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.29. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Ashton Waugh
- OtherPossibly also represents: St Joseph's College Foundation Limited.
- Anthony O'malley
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Key To Life Church Of Christ.
- Nicole Pestonji
- Christopher Hayes
- Richard Quinn
- Frank Zipfinger
- Anne Anderson
- Anthony Robinson
- Timothy Dalton
- John Mcdonald
- DirectorPossibly also represents: U3A SurfCoast Inc, Heidelberg Christian Centre Inc, Citywest Christian Centre Inc, Riverside Community and Recreation Centre Limited, Border Rivers Christian College Ltd, Forever Wild, The Acupuncture Now Foundation (Australia), The Joy and Harold Marchant Foundation, East Tamworth Gospel Trust, The Trustee For Peel Education Trust, Parkinson's Western Australia Inc.
- Nimish Matani
- Samuel Hallinan
St Joseph's College Foundation Limited
Fundraising to support education initiatives at St Joseph's College Hunters Hill…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
St Joseph's College
- Operating States
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by JoeysMedia
- nsw, hunters hill