St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund
St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund is a medium-scale charity established in 1988. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 aboriginal and torres strait islander people people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities general community in australia.
Fundraising to support for all education initiatives of St Joseph's College
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- General community in Australia
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund has seen an average annual growth of 68% in revenue versus a 11% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.30. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Ashton Waugh
- DirectorPossibly also represents: St Joseph's College Foundation Limited.
- Nicole Pestonji
- Richard Quinn
- Anne Anderson
- Anthony Robinson
- David Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Highlands Local Learning & Employment Network Inc, Coast and Country Community Services Ltd., Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers, Hobart Hebrew Congregation, Newcastle Breast Centre Research Association, Faithworks Christian Church Limited, The Rock Christian Fellowship, Able Australia Services, Nulla Nulla Aboriginal Corporation.
- John Mcdonald
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Heidelberg Christian Centre Inc, Citywest Christian Centre Inc, Riverside Community and Recreation Centre Limited, Border Rivers Christian College Ltd, Forever Wild, ACUPUNCTURE NOW AUSTRALIA LTD, The Joy and Harold Marchant Foundation, East Tamworth Gospel Trust, The Trustee For Peel Education Trust, Parkinson's Western Australia Inc.
- Nimish Matani
- Ross Tarlinton
- Martin Short
- Samuel Hallinan
St Joseph's College Foundation Limited
Fundraising to support education initiatives of St Joseph's College…
Marist Brothers St Josephs College
At St Josephs College educates boys of character and soul, guiding them with the example of Jesus Christ to be capable and compassionate young men, ta…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
St Joseph's College
- Operating States
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by JoeysMedia
- nsw, hunters hill