St Andrews Lutheran Church
Also known as “Lutheran Church of St. Andrew the Apostle” and “St Andrews Lutheran Church Brisbane City”, St Andrews Lutheran Church is a medium-scale charity established in 1857. Their main activity is registered as religious activities primarily serving general community in australia. This organisation is classed as a basic religious charity.
We hold Sunday services every week at 10 am. The pastor has a discretionary fund that allows him to help those in financial need on a limited basis.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Other charities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $91,557 (18% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $91,557.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Andrews Lutheran Church has seen an average annual growth of 93% in revenue versus a 10% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $13,229
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Karyn Cullen
- Carmen Ost
- Julie Walker
- Shiron Dixon
- ChairpersonAlso represents: Lutheran Education Queensland, Faith Lutheran College Redlands, Redeemer Lutheran College P & F Assoc, Concordia Lutheran College, St Andrews Lutheran College Outside School Hours Care, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Immanuel Lutheran College Outside School Hours Care, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Immanuel Early Learning Centre, Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Ormeau Rivers District School (Lords), Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District T/A St James Lutheran Kindergarten, Lutheran Church Of Australia Qld District, Trinity Lutheran College, St Johns Lutheran School Kingaroy, Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District - Peace Lutheran Outside School Hours Care, St Andrews Lutheran College, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District Little Lambs Early Learning Centre, Bethania Lutheran Kindergarten, St Johns Lutheran Kindergarten - Kingaroy, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Lutheran Church of Australia Queensland District T/A Faith Lutheran Kindergarten Redlands, Bethany Lutheran Primary School.
Brisbane Theosophical Society
We provided a library and bookshop open to the public. We held regular free community events, study groups, relating to esoteric and religious themes …
Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District
Through the provision of Lutheran education www.stpeters.qld.edu.au…
Prince Of Peace Lutheran Church Everton Hills
Worships services Providing emergency relief (eg food) Pastoral Care Hospital visiting…
St Peters Lutheran Church Indooroopilly
running worship services and associated religious activities e.g. Bible study, Sunday School and choral singing.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
25 Wickham Terrace Queensland
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- qld, lutheran church, brisbane, congregational, Spring Hill