The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation Tax Deductible Fund
Also known as “Sydney Community Foundation”, The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation Tax Deductible Fund is a medium-scale charity established in 2003. Their main activity is registered as place-based interventions primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness pre/post release offenders and/or their families unemployed persons victims of crime (including family violence) females males.
SCF has overseen the distribution of almost $3 million to innovative, grassroots charities who design and run projects that support vulnerable people in the Greater Sydney area. Grants ranging between $5,000 to $100,000 have supported projects that create belonging; education and employment pathways; build safety and independence; and transform place.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation Tax Deductible Fund has seen an average annual growth of 11% in revenue versus a 3% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $618,454
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation Tax Deductible Fund has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.06. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Benedicte Colin
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Sydney Community Foundation, The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation General Fund, Be Kind Sydney Ltd.
- Larissa Behrendt
- Board Member
- Corinne Kemp
- Board Member
- Jose Jane
- Georgina Byron
- Board MemberAlso represents: Good360 Australia Ltd.
- Elizabeth O'brien
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: The Lead Education and Abatement Design (LEAD) Group, Northern Beaches Women's Shelter Inc, The Trustee For Three Flips Foundation, ACUTE STROKE NURSES EDUCATION NETWORK LTD, Reef And Rainforest Research Centre Ltd, The Trustee For The Queensland Trust For Nature, Drakensberg Trust.
- Sophie Mccarthy
- Wayne Stokes
- Board MemberAlso represents: The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation General Fund.
The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation General Fund
Sydney Community Foundation made grants to multi year high impact place based programs which are innovative and had not attracted funds previously. Th…
St George Foundation Trust
Our work over the 4 month reporting period included distributing over $800K to 20 charitable organisations to deliver programs in line with our vision…
Food Ladder gives people the tools to stop hunger and malnourishment. We provide remote and regional communities with hydroponic greenhouses and spec…
The maliyaa foundation supported more than 5,000 students in the rural Philippines with their educational supplies, clothing and sports equipment. Sup…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
52 Underwood St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage.
02 8030 7050
- Latest Social
- Tweets by sydcommfdn
- trustee, nsw, education, sydney, poverty, donations, grass roots, charities, tax deductible, poverty cycle, paddington, donors