Hope Bereavement Services Inc.
Hope Bereavement Services Inc. is a medium-scale charity established in 1993. Their main activity is registered as bereavement counselling primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families.
Hope Bereavement Care (Hope) is a Geelong based not for profit offering free information, support and counselling when grieving the death of a child, the sudden and unexpected death of an adult and those experiencing the loss after suicide
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $222,299 (62% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $111,150.
Revenue vs Expenses
Hope Bereavement Services Inc. has seen an average annual growth of 23% in revenue versus a 21% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Hope Bereavement Services Inc. has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.03. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Christopher Bitmead
- Board Member
- Tara Iacovella
- Board Member
- Keith Fagg
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Uca - Geelong City Parish, The Trustee For Geelong Advertiser Music Scholarship Trust.
- Bernie Jenner
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Gateways Support Services Inc.
- Pamela Virgona
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Geelong West Neighbourhood House Incorporated.
- Mark Harris
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: EIS Health Limited, Anglican Diocese Of Newcastle, Anglican Church Of Australia Parish Of Forster-Tuncurry, Righteous Pups Australia Inc., Global Aid Network Ltd, Power to Change, Great Commission Foundation, Charters Towers Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Western Victoria Primary Health Network Limited, Arch Of Victory/Avenue Of Honour Committee Incorporated, Art Gallery Of Ballarat, The Male Bag Foundation.
- Peter Norrish
- Peter Berrisford
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution