Pindari Life Ltd
Also known as “Pindari Adventures” and “Unnamed Ministries”, Pindari Life Ltd is a medium-scale charity established in 2017. Their main activity is registered as religious activities primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25.
* Provided religious instruction, distribution of resources and facilitated faith development through community & youth programs * Provided outdoor adventure activities that - increased self esteem perseverance and resilience among participants - educated and engaged participants in bush survival and bush preservation - challenged participants in responsibility for themselves their peers and their community * provided skills training, development and work experience for our residential and off-site team (staff & volunteers) *launched all-abilities adventure accessibility philosophy and strategy for inclusion regardless of perceived mental, physical or social disability
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $140,517 (37% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $70,259.
Revenue vs Expenses
Pindari Life Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 60% in revenue versus a 65% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $12,888
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Pindari Life Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.29. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Nicholas Baker
- Mark Alcorn
- DirectorAlso represents: Middle East Reformed Fellowship Australia.
- Alfred Berliner
Trustees Of The Marist Fathers For The Province Of Australia
Short courses and seminars…
Food Ladder gives people the tools to stop hunger and malnourishment. We provide remote and regional communities with hydroponic greenhouses and spec…
RICE Inter-Church Evangelism Inc
- As an organisation we mobilise young people (aged 18 - 29) through our internship program and event based volunteer program that trains them both in…
Charity Bounce Limited
Charity Bounce is a not for profit organisation that exists to build resiliency and positive job futures for young people at -risk (12-24), using inno…
Babana Aboriginal Men's Group Incorporated
Babana provides culturally appropriate support to our community on a range of areas including mental health support, employment support, mentoring, we…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
2000 Emmaville Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
1300 050 228
- nsw, resilience, education, church, employment, faith, the gospel, christian faith, landscape, suicide prevention, inter-denominational, Ashford