Caution: charity's mandatory reporting to the regulator is overdue.
EQUAL PLAYING FIELD AUSTRALIA LTD
EQUAL PLAYING FIELD AUSTRALIA LTD was established in 2019.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
- Adam Everill
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Equal Playing Field Australia Incorporated.
- Paul Everill
- Daniel Sims
- Jacqui Joseph
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
2 Sleigh St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- nsw, Figtree