Neurological Council Of WA (Inc)
Neurological Council Of WA (Inc) is a large-scale charity established in 1992. Their main activity is registered as brain and nervous system disorders primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities females males general community in australia.
Through the active support and development of services which have an impact on the health and wellness of the Neurological Community. Activities which can not be accessed elsewhere.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $1,803,491 (65% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $90,175.
Revenue vs Expenses
Neurological Council Of WA (Inc) has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Neurological Council Of WA (Inc) has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.25. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Ian Passmore
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: (Connecting Communities) Cc Home Care Incorporated, Hope Community Services Ltd..
- John Mclean
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: RAVENSWOOD SCHOOL FOR GIRLS, Ravenswood School for Girls Property Trust, Ravenswood School For Girls, SOUTH WEST CO-OP LTD, Aboriginal Art Centre Hub of Western Australia Aboriginal Corporation, Pacific College Of Training & Development Limited, St Peter's Lutheran Church Port Macquarie, Grace Communion International Ltd.
- Marianne Slattery
- Board Member
- Peter Silbert
- Linda Friedland
- David Freedman
- OtherPossibly also represents: Neurofibromatosis Association Of Western Australia Inc, The Trustee For Rachel Lipton Estate.
- Etta Palumbo
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Swancare Group Inc.
- Kathleen R Mccoy
- Charles Watson
- OtherPossibly also represents: Fair Game Australia Limited.
- Karene Primrose
- Board MemberAlso represents: Resolution Institute.
ADHD Western Australia Incorporated
We offer support, information and advocacy to individuals, families and communities impacted by ADHD and associated conditions. We work with children,…
Motor Neurone Disease Assn Of Wa Inc
We provide support, coordination, occupational therapy, education and equipment to people living with MND and their carers…
ME/CFS and Lyme Association of WA Inc
Our charity provides support and information for those living with ME, CFS, and Lyme disease, as well as family members and the public. We promote res…
Epilepsy Association Of Western Australia (Inc)
We provide a network of support groups, information telephone line, educational and awareness activities, seizure alert technology, a seizure head pro…
Huntington's Wa (Inc)
Huntington's WA works to enable the best possible health and wellbeing for people impacted by Huntington's Disease across Western Australia.…
Parkinson's Western Australia Inc
PWA provides a community based Parkinson's Nurse Specialist service in Perth and some regional areas of WA, including support and education for a…
Neurofibromatosis Association Of Western Australia Inc
To provide information and support to sufferers and family of Neurofibromatosis. We welcomed new members to meetings, provided pamphlets and support t…
Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research Inc
Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research conducts innovative research into the diseases that most affect our community including cancer, heart dise…
Telethon Kids Institute
Our team of more than 1000 dedicated researchers, students, volunteers and support staff are passionate about research that makes a difference so that…
Indigo Australasia Incorporated
We provide a range of program that provide support to frail aged or persons with a disability to help them lead normal lives. These services are focus…
Institute For Respiratory Health (Inc)
We use donations money to fund research projects into Respiratory related diseases and general health awareness activities.…
Keogh Institute For Medical Research
Provision of clinical and Research Activities. Benefit General Community in Australia…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
11b Aberdare Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- health, wa, nedlands