Shanthi Foundation Limited
Shanthi Foundation Limited is a small-scale charity established in 2014. Their main activity is registered as other health service delivery primarily serving people in rural/regional/remote communities.
* Clean water for under privilege schools in the remote areas of Sri Lanka * Patient Family assistance for families where the primary provider is succumbed to palliative care and can't work to provide financial assistance to their families * Medical assistance to those Palliative Care Patients - Home visits * Shanthi Foundation main project is to build the first Eco friendly Palliative Care Hospital in Sri Lanka * All of the above with the assistance from generous donors who has help to carry out these activities for the under privileged Palliative Care patients and their families.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Overseas communities or charities
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Shanthi Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 11% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $5,901
Grants given out in 2019 for use outside of Australia: $37,882
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
- Suharsha Kanathigoda
- Radhika Kulasekera
- Priyani Kanathigoda
- Farley Bartholomuesz
- Kris Kulasekera
Little Haven Cooloola Sunshine Cst Palliative Care Assn Inc
2020 has been a challenging year for all. However great good came from adversity with the resilience of the organisation shining through. Our hard wor…
Volunteers For Palliative Care Inc
Our services are free of charge to those living with life limiting conditions and those diagnosed palliative in our Maitland LGA. All referrals are pr…
Ballarat Hospice Care Incorporated
Using a skilled interdisciplinary team approach, facilitates with compassion, the provision of homebased, holistic palliative care, to anyone facing e…
Goulburn Palliative Care & Oncology Support Group
Supported palliative care patients by the provision of a blanket warmer for patient comfort whilst receiving treatment…
Angel Feather Foundation Inc
Angel Feather Foundation in the preceding reporting year of operations did adhere to primary Charter and fulfilled as best able its remit. We had only…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
18 Burns Rd
- Operating States
- Operating Countries
- Sri Lanka
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
02 8824 6043
- nsw, palliative care, patients, terminal illness, sri lanka, kidney, kellyville